- Business by word of mouse. Baker, Glenn // NZ Business;Nov2006, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p10
The article presents an interview with Hannah Samuel, founder of the Web site TRUSTcite.
- What does it cost? Walker, Chris // Money (Australia Edition);Feb2008, Issue 98, p42
The article offers tips on how to develop a personal Web site without spending too much. Based on the article, personal Web sites can cost nothing if it is built by the owner himself or herself using the templates and tools some Internet service providers offer. It is said that personalized web...
- Button it. Emberton, David // APC (Bauer Media Group);Aug2005, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p104
The article discusses how to add style to a Web site's navigation. Menu navigation is an essential part of any Web site, and an array of similar-looking links provides a familiar and obvious way to get around. The links can be textual or graphical. Web designers have traditionally favoured...
- Just Asking. // Adweek;3/27/2006, Vol. 47 Issue 13, p34
The article presents views of people on the consumer-created content. One says that to dismiss consumer-created content as a fad is to dismiss the power of human media. Another reader said that consumer-generated content is not a fad. One of the reader likes the idea of consumers being able to...
- WEB POLL. // Building Design;10/1/2004, Issue 1644, p6
The article presents results of web poll conducted by the periodical. Last week's question asked opinion on the cost of Arab registration. Majority of people agreed on high costs of registration. This week's question is given for public opinion.
- PERCEPTIONS OF INTERNET INFORMATION CREDIBILITY. Flanagin, Andrew J.; Metzger, Miriam J. // Journalism & Mass Communication Quarterly;Autumn2000, Vol. 77 Issue 3, p515
Presents a study which assessed people's perceptions of the credibility of various categories of Internet information compared to similar information provided by other media. Method; Results and discussion; Conclusion.
- World Wide Web Community Behavior Makes Web Less Vulnerable
to Attack, More Friendly to New Sites. // Ascribe Newswire: Medicine;4/16/2002, p21
Contrary to the global "rich get richer" behavior of the World Wide Web (WWW) as a whole, in which a relatively small number of popular sites receive a disproportionately large share of inbound links and traffic, a study has found that smaller communities of Web sites, for example, all...
- Surfbaud: Web voyeurs. Amjadali, Samantha // Australian Personal Computer;Mar1998, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p207
Highlights several Web sites. Names of the sites; Information on the sites.
- On the Net. Baker, Chip // Calliope;Oct2003, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p45
Presents a list of Web sites on Nubia.