Bennett Links Morality, Sex Education
- Bennett Issues an Unexpected Critique of NAEP. L. O. // Education Week;9/25/1985, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p17
The article reports on the criticism of the present structure of the National Assessment of Educational Progress by Secretary of Education William J. Bennett in the U.S. Bennett presents his seven principles as a guide for the future of education. He recommends a state-by-state comparisons and...
- Compromise possible over Montgomery County, Maryland sex and curriculum. // Contemporary Sexuality;Nov2006, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p13
The article reports on the possibility for a curriculum compromise on the conflict over sex education of a school district in Montgomery County, Maryland in 2006. The conservatives originally objected to a public school instructional video showing a woman putting a condom on a cucumber. Wherein...
- sex ed 101. Couture, Joseph // Guide;Oct2007, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p14
The article discusses the highlights of the course Psychology 103, which is offered at the University of Western Ontario.
- Opponents won't appeal decision on Montgomery County sex ed. // Gay & Lesbian Times;3/13/2008, Issue 1055, p28
The article reports that a group called Citizens for a Responsible Curriculum won't appeal a ruling on sex education in favor of the school system in Montgomery County, Maryland.
- Beyond awkward. McCann, Marcus // Xtra (Toronto);5/6/2010, Issue 666, p7
In this article the author comments on the new sex education curriculum in Ontario.
- THE DISPUTED TEXT. // Xtra (Toronto);5/6/2010, Issue 666, p15
This article presents the text of the Grade 3 curriculum about human development and sexual health in Ontario.
- How We Improved Our Sex Education Program. Edgemon, Albert W.; Thomas, William R. // Educational Leadership;Dec79, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p256
Focuses on the development of sex and family life education curriculum. Views of parents on the development of sex education curriculum; Guidelines for the development of sex education curriculum Approval of the sex education curriculum; Implementation of the sex education curriculum.
- Gender work revisited. Handlin, Diane // Independent School;Spring94, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p51
Reports on the author's experiences on introducing gender issues into the curriculum of the New Jersey based Pingry School. Opposition; Presentations; Instructional methods.
- Sexual health education at your fingertips. Neale, Prunella // Practice Nursing;Oct2008, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p513
A description of the web-based education programme "Sexual Health IN>PRACTICE" is provided.