Build it any way
- Freestanding wall system. // American Nurseryman;5/15/2006, Vol. 203 Issue 10, p57
The article evaluates VERSA-LOK Retaining Wall Systems' Mosette freestanding wall system and provides information on the system's use as borders along patios and walkways, courtyard perimeter seating and retaining wall.
- VERSA-LOK Retaining Wall Systems. Strand, Todd // Landscape Management;Oct2008, Vol. 47 Issue 10, p229
The article reviews the company VERSA-LOK Retaining Wall Systems, which is located in Oakdale, Minnesota, and lists its product lines.
- NEW PRODUCTS: Surfaces. // Qualified Remodeler;May2007, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p80
The article evaluates several building materials including the Pavers from Boral Bricks Inc., the SoftStone pavers from Sonoma Cast Stone and the Versa-Lok Mosaic from Versa-Lok Retaining Wall Systems.
- Using retaining walls in shoreline applications. // Concrete Products;Feb98, Vol. 101 Issue 2, p32F
Reports on the publication by Versa-Lok Retaining Wall Systems of a technical bulletin on shoreline, waterway and retention pond protection.
- Retaining-wall heavyweight. // Architectural Record;Jan2007, Vol. 195 Issue 1, p67
The article features the Bronco segmental retaining-wall system from Versa-Lok and offers information on its concrete design.
- HEIGHT AND RANDOM PATTERN SRW: A TALL ORDER? // Concrete Products;Sep2002, Vol. 105 Issue 9, pPC1
Reports on Versa-Lok Retaining Wall Systems' introduction of a random-pattern system capable of producing tall walls with geosynthetic reinforcement. Potential area of application for the system; Appearance of the finished products.
- Redesigned web site details retaining wall systems. // Concrete Products;Jun2002, Vol. 105 Issue 6, pPC14
Reports on Versa-Lok Retaining Wall Systems' launch of a redesigned Web site. Features of the site; Content; Web address.
- RETAINING WALLS CREATE BEAUTIFUL, USEFUL ENVIRONMENTS. // Concrete International;May2004, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p75
Focuses on the applicability of the Versa-Lok Retaining Wall Systems in several landscaping projects including senior-living communities in the U.S. Increase of aesthetic quality of complexes; Measurement of stringent engineering standards; Creation of usable space for outdoor activities and...
- Hard Armor. // Erosion Control;Sep/Oct2001, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p84
Features products for use in the construction of retaining walls. Terra Aqua Reno Mattress; SierraStone plantable segmental retaining wall system; Gabion retaining walls from Craig Olden Inc.; LOCK+LOAD retaining walls; Versa-Lok retaining walls; Polyester geogrids from Miragrid XT.