Castleguard Climbs On the Auction Block
- Hallwood Energy Assesses Its Options. Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;May2001, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p35
Reports on the hiring of Petrie Parkman & Co. by oil and gas company Hallwood Energy Corp. to review its strategic options, including a possible sale. Effect of the announcement on Hallwood's stock price; Background information on both Denver, Colorado-based companies; Analysts' assessment of...
- Petrie Parkman Pumps Its M&A Muscle. Hamerman, Joshua // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;6/27/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 25, p3
No abstract available.
- A Smart Deal. Moriarty, George B. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/30/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 41, p2
The author comments on the deal of investment bank Merrill Lynch to acquire Denver-based oil and gas boutique Petrie Parkman. According to the author, Merrill Lynch deserves credit for purchasing publicly traded investment management firms Blackrock Inc. He said that Merrill gains instant...
- Merrill Lynch Buys Into Energy M&A. Terzo, Gerelyn // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/30/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 41, p8
The article reports on the acquisition of Denver-based oil and gas boutique Petrie Parkman in Colorado. The company reached the deal for an undisclosed sum just as the bulge-bracket bank dropped in the energy merger and acquisition league tables. According to Thomson Financial, Merrill's...
- Nevada Gas Company Acquires Stake In Oklahoma. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Apr2006, Vol. 233 Issue 4, p4
This article reports on the acquisition of Public Gas Co., an Oklahoma corporation, by Nevada-based Public Gas Co.
- Australia's Worley Buys Parsons E&C. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;10/18/2004, Vol. 253 Issue 15, p17
The article reports about North Sydney, Australia-based Worley Group Ltd.'s decision to sign an agreement to acquire Parsons E&C Corp. for $245 million. The new unit, after approval by Worley shareholders will be known as WorleyParsons. The acquisition price is 6.9 times Parsons E&C's pro forma...
- Anadarko for sale? Pioneer's Sheffield speaks out. Mills, Alex // Fort Worth Business Press;9/26/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 37, p20
Reports on rumors about the potential sale of independent oil and gas exploration and production company Anadarko Petroleum Corp. as of September 2003. Buyer interested in the company; Requirements for potential buyers.
- ONEOK to Become General Partner of Northern Border Partners. // American Gas;Dec2004/Jan2005, Vol. 86 Issue 10, p10
Reports that ONEOK INC. has agreed to acquire Northern Plains Natural Gas Co. in the U.S. Terms of the deal; Implication of the acquisition for Northern Plains; Statement of ONEOK chairman David Kyle on the move.
- Four in a Lifeboat for Three. // Time;2/2/1968, Vol. 91 Issue 5, p74
The article reports on the dissolution of ties between oil-realty-finance firm Sunasco Inc. with its subsidiary Sunset International Petroleum Corp. Sunasco has sold Sunset Petroleum to Manhattan, New York City's Commonwealth United Corp., a movie-making and distributing firm with realty and...