Turnkey drillers offer alternatives in low-cost environment
- Crude oil price. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/17/1997, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p18
Presents crude oil prices for the weeks ending January 1 and 8, 1997. Dubai; Brent (dated); WTI.
- Crude heading downward in 2011 as recovery falters. COIRO, GIOVANNI // ICIS Chemical Business;1/3/2011, Vol. 279 Issue 1, p24
The article forecasts that crude oil prices may fall in 2011 due to reason like slow pace of the global economic recovery in the U.S. and high costs of inventories.
- Asia Monitor South East Asia. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 2;Dec2014, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p1
The article presents information on the economic condition of South East Asian nations including Philippines, Indonesia, and Malaysia. In Indonesia, the condition of dual current account and fiscal deficits will be improved by lower oil prices. In Malaysia, the fiscal deficit is expected to...
- Asian oil prices near $73. // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;7/6/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 158, p8
The article reports that oil prices in Asia are close to 73 dollars per barrel.
- Oil prices will rise. Corwin, Julie // U.S. News & World Report;12/26/94, Vol. 117 Issue 25, p71
Predicts that oil prices will rise in 1995. Demand for oil which is increasing in the Third World; Rising prosperity which is part for the reason for the rising demand; How there is more than enough oil in the ground to meet the growth; Fear of rising prices which hasn't yet hit corporate America.
- Price watch. // Energy User News;Apr97, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p61
Presents a chart related to prices of petroleum products in the United States as of March 10, 1997.
- Petrol price proliferation. BIRD, JODI // Choice;Mar2013, p13
The article attributes the increased price of petroleum in Australia in 2011-2012 to instability in the Middle East and depletion of low-cost crude oil supplies, according to a report by the (ACCC).
- Oil prices push ever upwards. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;8/30/1996, Vol. 40 Issue 35, p20
Reports on the increase in petroleum prices until the last week of August 1996. Factors which contribute to increase in prices; Center for Global Energy Studies' forecasts on price changes on petroleum products; CGES' forecast of decrease in oil production; Vulnerability of the petroleum...
- Better prepared to manage the downturn. Hindley, Angus // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;5/1/1998, Vol. 42 Issue 18, p9
Reports on the effects of low oil prices in Qatar. Reference to the 1985/86 oil crisis; Role of oil receipts in Qatar's economic fortunes; Gas investment programme of the government of Qatar. INSET: Shaikh Hamad: Promoting modernity, mending fences.