Blogs and Blogging, Part I
- Open-Ended Online Diaries: Capturing Life as It Is Narrated. Kaun, Anne // International Journal of Qualitative Methods;2010, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p133
Weblogs and life journals are popular forms of reflecting and reporting online about one's everyday life. In this article the author examines whether solicited online diaries can be used in qualitative research. She discusses advantages and disadvantages of the online research, diaries as a...
- linked. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;9/3/2012, Vol. 247 Issue 1, p26
The article presents a blog about a sensationalistic journalism and presents websites that provide information about the latest products in heating, ventilation and air conditioning industry, podcasts and extensive resources on how to locate products and get technical support.
- TOP 10 READS ON TWICE.COM. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;9/23/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 19, p1
A list of the top ten popular reads available on Twice.com, including Walmart-Brand Postpaid Cellular Service On Way, Samsung Galaxy Tab Targets iPad and Toshiba Unveils 3D LED LCD TV Models.
- Blog basics: Writing online is much easier -- and enjoyable -- than you might imagine. Kramer, Farrell // Public Relations Tactics;Feb2007, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p18
The article provides information on blogging as a powerful tool in writing in the U.S. It is stated that blogging demand less time, creates a powerful conversation, has a special formatting tool and can integrate multimedia applications with no hassle. The author advises that blogging is a...
- On the Blog. Graves, Brad // San Diego Business Journal;8/29/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 35, p1
Presents information about Web log.
- Techtalk: Web 2.0, Blogs, and Developmental Education. Caverly, David C.; Nicholson, Sheila A.; Battle, Jennifer; Atkins, Cori E. // Journal of Developmental Education;Fall2008, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p34
The article discusses the application of blogs in education. Blogs and other Web 2.0 technologies facilitate worldwide exchange of ideas among students, thus acting as an infrastructure for collaborative learning while encouraging academic participation. A number of educators have integrated...
- Blogging AND RSS--The "What's It?" and "How To" of Powerful
New Web Tools for Educators. Richardson, Will // MultiMedia & Internet@Schools;Jan/Feb2004, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p10
Discusses the impact of Weblogs and Real Simple Syndication (RSS) technologies on the way students and teachers use the Internet. Definition of Weblogs; Estimated number of Weblogs that have been created by the middle of 2003; Definition of RSS; Suggestions on how to start a Weblog and...
- De la blogosphï¿½re ï¿½ la logosphï¿½re. Perru, J. // Echanger;2009, Issue 87, p31
No abstract available.
- Arquitectura de la informaciÃ³n en los entornos virtuales de aprendizaje. AplicaciÃ³n de la tÃ©cnica card sorting y anÃ¡lisis cuantitativo de los resultados. Montero, Yusef Hassan; Fernández, Francisco Jesús Martín; Montero, Dunia Hassan; Rodríguez, Óscar Martín // El Profesional de la InformaciÃ³n;mar/abr2004, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p93
The organisation of information in a web site is more useful if it adapts to the way the user thinks and behaves. This is especially important in e-learning sites, where usability is directly linked to the way the user learns. The best way to manage an intuitive and easy-to-use web site it is to...