- sticky SITUATION. // Scholastic News -- Edition 4;11/16/2015, Vol. 78 Issue 8, p7
The article poses a question to children on how they should deal with witnessing a child being bullied by the class bully while on a school bus.
- Friendship. Virgo, Ann // Teen Ink;Dec2005, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p20
The article relates the author's experience of befriending her bully named Kristy in an art class. She was hurt and affected by the harsh comments made by Kristy. A quotation from Mother Teresa about kind words influenced her to befriend Kristy by responding politely to her harsh comments. She...
- A School-Climate Program to Prevent Bullying. H. T. // School Health Alert;Jun2012, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p1
No abstract available.
- DOLLY Operation 1 LESS BULLY. // Dolly;May2013, Issue 509, p16
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of responding to school bullying and consulting her friends for help.
- THE UGLY DUCKLING. Wheeler, Emily // Teen Ink;Apr2002, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p14
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of bullying a classmate and befriending him.
- STICKY SITUATION. // Scholastic News -- Edition 4;1/25/2010, Vol. 72 Issue 13, p7
The article encourages readers to write about whether Xavier should approach Eric, a new student, who is being bullied.
- What's in a Name? Meyerhoff, Michael K. // Pediatrics for Parents;May/Jun2012, Vol. 28 Issue 5/6, p8
The article offers the author's perspective regarding name-calling and what parents should do to prevent their children from calling offensive names to others. It emphasizes that the source of bullying behavior among schoolchildren is name-calling which, the author said, can lead to...
- LEAN on ME. FOWLER, JOANNE // People;3/7/2011, Vol. 75 Issue 9, p119
The article looks at West Boylston, Massachusetts Middle/High School's approach to bullying, which involves pairing older students with younger, troubled students to change their behavior.
- Stop Bullying! // Scholastic Action;4/24/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 13, p21
The article presents views of elementary students on how they would stop bullying in their schools. Stefone G. says that he would write poems and rhymes to help stop bullying. Joey H. says that he will not fight with a bully. Kashawn M. states that he will make good choices about who his friends...