- Colleges. Sandham, Jessica L. // Education Week;09/17/97, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p7
Focuses on the forum entitled `Preparing for a Good Future: What Kind of Education Do We Want After High School?' commissioned by the National Collegiate Honors Council. Total number of participants; Highlights of the event; Percentage of participants who have agreed that a university should...
- Inter-university networks and cooperation. Jospin, Lionel // European Education;Winter94/95, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p102
Focuses on the 1994 Conference of European Deans. European universities as vectors of the development of knowledge; Acceleration and extension of economic and technological competition; International cooperation; Regional schemas of planning and development of higher education; Initiatives and...
- Research Conference Abstracts. // Management in Education (Education Publishing Worldwide Ltd);2004, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p32
Presents abstracts from the paper sessions of the Seventh International BELMAS Research Conference at St. Catherine's College, University of Oxford, England from July 8-10, 2004. Strategic Planning in Primary Schools; Managing Collaboration Between Universities and Colleges; Second Headship.
- MAKING SPACE TO REALISE PRODUCT IDEAS. // Professional Engineering;Mar2013, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p11
The article offers information about the workshop established by the University College London to develop the practical skills and experience of making products in the engineering students.
- calendar. // Diverse: Issues in Higher Education;6/5/2014, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p22
A calendar of events for the education sector between June 3 and 29, 2014 is presented including Graduate Management Council's 44th Annual Conference, The Council of Independent Colleges' College Media Conference, and the Distance Learning Administration 2014 Conference.
- New Online Health Education Section Provides Expert Advice. // Professional Safety;Apr2011, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p20
The article reports on the development of Health Education Solutions' website, www.healthsolutions.com, which provides expert career advice and certification resources in healthcare industry in the U.S.
- Extension Homemakers host programs. // High Plains Journal;10/3/2011, Vol. 129 Issue 40, p7-B
The article announces two programs and a luncheon related to health advantages of eating vegetables sponsored by the Cloud County's Extension Homemakers to be held on November 7, 2011 in Kansas.
- Future Conferences. // Health Educator;Fall2010, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p56
A calendar of events related to health education in the U.S. is presented, including the American Academy of Health Behavior Conference in Tucson, Arizona from March 20-23, 2011, the Society for Public Health Education conference in Albuquerque, New Mexico from May 1-4, 2011, and the American...
- Gala University Launched at Last. Langford, Andy // Communities;Summer2006, Issue 131, p13
The article reports on the launch of the Gala University, created by a group of housing activists in Birmingham, England, in the image of the experimental University Without Walls organizationin New York. It has self-organized classes, which are radical, informative and eclectic with primary...