Keep Up the Bars!
- employment law timetable. // Employers Law;Aug2010, p4
The article provides information on Great Britain's employment laws including the temporary immigration cap, the Single Equality Act 2010 and the Bribery Act 2010.
- Canadian immigration rules shift with new year. // Filipino Post;1/13/2013, p4
The article informs that changes have been made in various Canadian immigration programs including Canadian Experience Class program, Federal Skilled Trades Program and Skilled Worker Program.
- Chapter 9: Labour and migration policies under Vicente Fox: subordination to US economic and geopolitical interests. Wise, Raúl Delgado // Mexico in Transition: Neoliberal Globalism, the State & Civil So;2004, p138
Chapter 9 of the book "Mexico in Transition: Neoliberal Globalism: the State and Civil Society" is presented. It explores the nature of trade between Mexico and the United States under the aegis of neoliberalism. It also highlights the attention given to the particular dialectic that has arisen...
- Business group calls for increase in skilled Australian immigration. // TCE: The Chemical Engineer;Feb2014, Issue 872, p51
The article reports on the call of the Australian Industry Group for the annual immigration intake of the country to be increased by 30,000 in a bid to combat shortages in industry skill in 2014.
- Religious Leaders Issue New Rallying Cry For Immigration Reform. // Economic Opportunity Report;2010, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p23
The article informs that religious leaders of the U.S. have urged the U.S. Congress to pass meaningful immigration reform policy in 2010.
- The Question Chest. // Swedish American Genealogist;Mar2005, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p31
The article presents an answer to the question of legal age requirements for Swedish emigration policy during the 1800s.
- BMA warns of cap on doctors. // Pulse;11/10/2010, Vol. 70 Issue 34, p6
The article discusses the plan of the government of Great Britain to introduce an immigration cap as part of its pledge in reducing net migration.
- Antiguan immigration policy questioned. Pryce, Vinette K. // New York Amsterdam News;10/31/2002, Vol. 93 Issue 44, p14
Comments on the immigration policy of Antigua and Barbuda. Reference to a case of a sniper John Allen Muhammad; Need for making the passport issuing system secure; Allegations against Muhammad.
- Immigration cap could lead to skills shortages in key sectors. Baker, Kat // Personnel Today;6/8/2010, p3
The article focuses on the immigration cap policy proposed by the Great Britain Government which can lead to shortage of skills in some sectors.
- Swiss limit Czech migrants. PEN�ZOV�, EVA // Prague Post;5/ 2/2012, Vol. 21 Issue 18, pA3
The article that the decision of Swiss to limit immigration of Central and East European nations is attracting criticism from the officials of Czech Republic and scrutiny from Brussels, Belgium officials.