- What Do KOLs Really Want? Skelton, Martin; Byrne, Susan; Willhoft, Nick // Pharmaceutical Executive;Sep2007 Supplement, Vol. 27, p12
The article focuses on the survey conducted by Ogilvy Healthworld in May on the ways medical education companies can do to improve their working partnerships in the U.S. According to the author, the survey reveals that financial incentives take a backseat to clinical and research interests as...
- Ogilvy Healthworld. Vecchione, Anthony // Medical Marketing & Media;Jul2009, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p136
The article presents information related to the medical advertising agency Oglivy Healthworld. The agency is planning for exciting new challenges after overcoming the economic storm. Donna Tuths, president of the agency states that consumer and professional capabilities were brought under new...
- Ogilvy Healthworld. Iskowitz, Marc // Medical Marketing & Media;Jul2007, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p112
The article profiles Ogilvy Healthworld, an advertising agency that is a WPP-owned shop which concentrates on four main areas including growth, quality of its work, measuring results for clients and staffing in the U.S. The company reported a double-digit growth on its revenue in 2006. The...
- Ogilvy outsources media to Conectics. Arnold, Matthew // Medical Marketing & Media;Apr2005, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p10
Reports that Ogilvy Healthworld (Company)has outsourced its professional media planning and buying to Conectics Group. Accounts of Ogilvy that the Conectics will take on.
- Ogilvy Healthworld. McGuire, Stephen // Medical Marketing & Media;Jul2006, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p110
The article discusses developments of Ogilvy Healthworld. The firm is recently handling over 1,000 accounts, with about 200 clients that includes GlaxoSmithKline, Eli Lilly, and Roche. It has also awarded new work for the opiate-induced constipation drug Methylnaltrexone from Wyeth, and chronic...
- Thinking bigger, acting smaller. // Medical Marketing & Media;Jul2005, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p35
Reports on challenges facing the pharmaceutical industry in the U.S. Growth options in the industry.
- CommonHealth. McGuire, Stephen // Medical Marketing & Media;Jul2005, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p44
Features medical marketing company CommonHealth. Products offered; Financial performance; Advertising and marketing strategy.
- Dudnyk. Lewis, Tanya // Medical Marketing & Media;Jul2005, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p54
Features medical marketing company Dudnyk. Products offered; Financial performance; Advertising and marketing strategy.
- KPR. Dobrow, Larry // Medical Marketing & Media;Jul2005, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p79
Features medical marketing company KPR. Products offered; Financial performance; Advertising and marketing strategy.