Pay and Benefits
- Corporate Fat Cats. Haddock, Fiona // Global Finance;Mar2000, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p43
Focuses on the compensation of corporate executives. Results of a survey conducted by Pearl Meyer & Partners regarding the matter; Forms of their total remuneration; Salary trends emerging among those in the lower management level.
- Highest-paid public economy executives. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);7/31/95, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p26
Presents a list of the highest-paid public company executives in New Orleans, Louisiana, as of July 31, 1995. Names of executives; Names of companies; Cash compensations for 1994 and 1993; Net income for 1994.
- Tempered '97 pay up 4.3%. Williams, Gerri // Crain's New York Business;9/09/96, Vol. 12 Issue 37, p1
Reports on pay raises in 1997 for New Yorkers, according to William M. Mercer Inc. Boost to be received by executives; Stellar 1996 first half in Wall Street to drive bonuses; Role of inflation.
- Salary slide. // Restaurant Business;8/10/95, Vol. 94 Issue 12, p60
Focuses on the salaries of executives in the restaurant business in 1994. List of top 10 compensated executives; Includes Richard Frank from ShowBizz Pizza Time, Michael Quinlan from McDonald's Corp. and D.Wayne Calloway from PepsiCo.
- What, no bonus! // Restaurant Business;8/10/95, Vol. 94 Issue 12, p68
Features executives from `Restaurant Business' magazine's top 100 compensated chief executive officers who did not receive any bonuses in 1994. Includes PepsiCo executive D. Wayne Calloway, Vicorp. executive Michael Jenkins and McDonald's Corp. executive Michael Quinlan.
- The bottom line dictated pay for top executives last year. Gold, Jacqueline S. // American Banker;6/27/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 122, p1
Reports on the compensation of bank executives in the United States in 1994. Survey compiled by the `American Banker' periodical; Cash bonuses; Stock options; Role of the company's bottom line in determining compensation of executives.
- The 100 highest paid banking executives in 1994. // American Banker;6/27/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 122, p6
Presents a list of the 100 highest-paid banking executives in the United States in 1994. Name of bank executive; Title; Name of bank; Total compensation; Breakdown of compensation.
- America's most powerful. // America's Network;8/1/96, Vol. 100 Issue 15, p24
Presents a chart depicting the top paid executives in the telecommunications industry in the United States. Bonuses.
- Compensating factors. Weinstein, Steve // Progressive Grocer;Feb2001, Vol. 80 Issue 2, p31
Focuses on the improvement in compensation for senior supermarket executives in the United States in 2001. Factors that led to the improved compensation; Data on the compensation of retail executives in 1999. INSET: A slow climb up the ladder.