- Extension service offers advice to counter bullies. Bishop, MaryRuth // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);8/23/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 36, p5
The article offers advice to counter bullies among children in Texas.
- HOW TOâ€¦ REPLY TO HOMOPHOBIC HARASSMENT. // Diva;Dec2006, Issue 127, p8
The article provides tips on how to reply to verbal attacks from homophobics. It is recommended that for safety purposes, it is best to ignore it. However, in some instances, it is better to retain your dignity with having the appropriate reply. One of the advices recommended by the author is to...
- The relationship of aggression and bullying to social preference: Differences in gender and types of aggression. Eunju Lee // International Journal of Behavioral Development;Jul2009, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p323
With 338 fifth-grade students as subjects, this study found the variations in the relation between school bullying and social preference as a function of gender and types of aggressive behavior utilized. Aggressive boys were likely to be rejected by peers, whereas aggressive girls were both...
- Just ask us. // Current Health 2;Sep97, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p4
Presents an advice column on health education for grades 7 to 12. How to strengthen your bones; Concern about medicines that can kill a person who is allergic to them; Definition of glaucoma.
- Let's talk. Rottschafer, Bruce; Rottschafer, Randa // Campus Life;Sep94, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p8
Responds to readers' personal questions. How to deal with depression; Being unable to forget one's mistakes; When parents play favorites; Hypocritical behavior. INSET: It's your turn, by Elsa Hoekstra, Rose Haskell, et al.
- Let's talk. Burns, Jim // Campus Life;Jan1996, Vol. 54 Issue 6, p10
Presents an advice column for teenagers. How to relate with ones' parents; How to learn to trust people; Religious beliefs. INSET: It's your turn..
- Reader-to-reade tips and questions. // Horse & Rider;Nov96, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p30
Presents an advice column on horses. INSETS: Idea exchange.;Can you help?..
- Ask a pro. Hayes, Joe // Horse & Rider;Nov96, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p44
Presents an advice column on horses.
- Ask Jackie. Black, Jackie // Lesbian News;May97, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p31
Presents the advice column `Ask Jackie,' which offers solutions to problems relating to relationships and finance.