- market bounty. Wenger, Chef Greg // Better Nutrition;Aug2005, Vol. 67 Issue 8, p40
Presents recipes for the preparation of various vegetarian food items.
- Veg Outâ€¦. // Shape;Apr2011, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p10
The article provides a website, located at www.shape.com/vegetarian-dish-ideas, where recipes for vegetarian meals are presented.
- What Is Good Taste? Sachs, Adam // Saveur;Oct2015, Issue 177, p4
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue including a chef and restaurateur who has perfected hospitality, efforts of anti-food-waste activists to improve attractiveness of imperfect fruit, and vegetarian food in Berlin, Germany.
- FOODSERVICE HOTLINE. // Vegetarian Journal's Foodservice Update;Spring2001, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p6
The article answers a question on how to convert non-vegetarian catering recipes into vegetarian dishes. Some recipes require a little more skill and patience from cooks. By looking at recipes, vegetarian should assess which ones will get lost in the translation. A standard chart is presented...
- Try a vegetarian holiday feast this yearâ€¦. McSpadden, Laur // Empty Closet;Dec2011/Jan2012, Issue 452, p7B
The article presents recipes of various vegetarian meals which include Skin-On Mashed Potatoes, Winter Casserole and Copper Penny Salad.
- Texture Alterations for Vegan Diets. Berkoff, Nancy // Vegetarian Journal;2009, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p18
The article provides information on how to prepare textually altered foods to the patients. The author suggests to keep textually altered foods as close to the regular menu. She also says that altered foods could also be pureed and served over garlic bread. In addition, several recipes for...
- Wanted: Secrets from your special occasions vegetarian recipe box. // Alive: Canada's Natural Health & Wellness Magazine;Apr2007, Issue 294, p22
The article offers information on the vegetarian recipe contest to be held on April 30, 2007 in Burnaby, British Columbia. All residents of Canada are welcomed, except the Alive Publishing Group Inc. employees, as well as their families and relatives. Each person must define the category with...
- Power Meals for Your Family. Satterwhite, Shannon Sliter // Southern Living;Jan2008, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p116
The article presents several vegetarian dishes from couple Mark and Kelly Leishear of Milton, Delaware. Their recipes include Slow-Cooker Veggie Chili, Tomato-Spinach Penne and Peanut-Broccoli Stir-fry. They also provide tips on how to prepare tofu as additional ingredient in a dish. Both Mark...
- Look, Ma, I'm Going Meatless! Springen, Karen // Newsweek;11/19/2007, Vol. 150 Issue 21, p72
This article offers parents of children who are vegetarians advice on diet. Doctors say children can stay healthy on a vegetarian diets as long as they get protein from eggs, dairy products, soy, seeds and nuts. Vitamin B-12 can be found in fortified cereals. Omega-3 fatty acids can be had from...