Creative Images partners with York Wallcoverings
- Hung Up on Wallpaper. Salemme, Elisabeth // Time;3/31/2008, Vol. 171 Issue 13, p59
The article focuses on trends in wallpaper. The author reports that cutting-edge styles and techniques are giving wallpaper a hip look and are becoming more popular. Many wall coverings feature untraditional materials such as bamboo, sand-embossed patterns, distressed leather and bead-encrusted...
- instant drama. Jafarzadeh, Jennifer // Redbook;May2008, Vol. 210 Issue 5, p162
The article suggests some wallpaper installation projects. Try a modern take on a traditional pattern with an oversize grid of framed pieces by using Laura Ashley Home House Pan-t Toile wallpaper in Dine from York Wallcoverings. Create a cozy corner with a folding screen. This custom project...
- Weathervane Hill/Roth inks deal with York. // Home Textiles Today;10/22/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p10
Reports the business plans of Weathervane Hill/Roth Fabrics, a fabric manufacturer in the United States. Decision to sign a licensing agreement with York Wallcoverings; Plans for product expansions; Impact of the agreement on the business operations of Weathervane.
- 'Guess How Much I Love You' adds two licensees. // Kids Today;Nov/Dec2003, p16
Reveals the licensees for "Guess How Much I Love You" property line of RJM Licensing. York Wallcoverings; Wink Inc.; Terms of agreement; Product line categories.
- York Wallcoverings licenses Hot Wheels, Radio Flyer. // Kids Today;Nov/Dec2002, p16
Reports the partnership between York Wallcoverings and Mattel and Radio Flyer to produce two licensed borders from Hot Wheels and Radio Flyer in York, Pennsylvania. Features of the Radio Flyer border; Designs of the Hot Wheels border; Presentation of the licensed borders at the JPMA show in...
- pinups. // Interior Design;Jun2006, Vol. 77 Issue 8, p60
The article presents a comparison of fabrics and wall coverings including products from Laura Lienhard Textiles, York Wallcoverings & Fabrics and Paper Mills.
- Happy birthday, York wallcoverings. Mahoney, Kathleen // House Beautiful;Sep95, Vol. 137 Issue 9, p37
Focuses on the sixteen-pattern Centennial collection from wallpaper manufacturer York Coverings as the company celebrates its 100th anniversary.
- fashion: briefly. // Chicago Citizen - Chatham Southeast Edition;3/2/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 49, p6
The article offers news briefs related to fashion in the U.S. in 2011 including the plan of Sanrio and BabyLegs to partner to launch a new collection named BabyLegs for Hello Kitty and the licensing agreement of Keds with LF USA.
- fashion: briefly. // Chicago Citizen - Chicago Weekend Edition;3/2/2011, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p6
The article offers news briefs related to fashion industry in the U.S. including the partnership of BabyLegs and Sanrio for the creation of Hello Kitty Co-Branded Legwear Collection and the licensing agreement attained by Keds Sportswear for its business expansion.