- Know the News. // Weekly Reader News - Senior;10/22/2004, Vol. 83 Issue 7, p8
Presents a quiz on social and political issues in the U.S.
- SOUTH AMERICA. // Weekly Reader News - Senior;10/14/2005, Vol. 84 Issue 6, p8
Presents a quiz about the map of South America.
- Julia street with poydras the parrot. // New Orleans Magazine;Feb2000, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p8
Provides answers to some questions related to New Orleans, Louisiana.
- julia street with poydras the parrot. // New Orleans Magazine;May2000, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p8
Presents questions and answers about New Orleans, Louisiana.
- JULIA STREET. // New Orleans Magazine;Jan2002, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p12
Presents answers to questions concerning New Orleans, Lousiana.
- Over to you. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals (00494577);1/27/2006 Australia Supplement, p24
A quiz related to Australia is presented.
- Ask Dr. Nancy. Snyderman, Nancy // Parenting;Oct97, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p39
Presents a question and answer segment pertaining to children's health. Information on how to tell if a child has eaten something he should not have when it is unsupervised; Details on hydrocele; Highlighted answers.
- What to expect. Eisenberg, Arlene; Murkoff, Heidi E. // Parenting;Oct97, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p50
Presents a question and answer segment pertaining to pregancy, babies and toddlers. Information on why children refuse to come when called; Details on a change in body temperature during pregancy; Information on how to deal with a fussy 1-month-old child; Highlighted answers.
- The Indiana project. Niederpruem, Kyle // Quill;Apr98, Vol. 86 Issue 3, p22
Presents a question and answer segment pertaining to the Indiana project. INSET: Contacts.
- globe trotter. // Science World;9/4/2006, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p21
The article presents facts about China, including land area and education.