Russian Strategic Nuclear Forces, End of 1998
- Rocky nuclear show. // Engineer (00137758);5/2/2003, Vol. 291 Issue 7626, p4
Reports on the development of a nuclear weapon pit that forms the fissile core of warheads carried on the submarine-launched ballistic missile in the U.S.
- Seoul details N. Korea's Taepodong-2 ties to Iran, calls missiles main cash source. // East-Asia-Intel Reports;8/9/2006, p3
The article provides information on a report from the Institute of Foreign Affairs and National Security in Seoul, South Korea, regarding the development of the Taepodong-2 missile by North Korea. The South Korean government think tank says that the development of Taepodong-2 is conducted...
- Keeping Tabs on North Korea: UCS sheds light on missile capabilities. // Catalyst (1539-3410);Sep2009, p6
The article discusses the controversial issue on North Korea's capability to launch a long-range ballistic missile carrying a nuclear warhead, following the country's attempt to launch satellite in orbit.
- INDIA TEST-FIRES BALLISTIC MISSILE. // Pacific Ecologist;Summer2013, Issue 22, p20
The article reports that India has successfully test-fired its nuclear capable Agin-I ballistic missile with a strike range of 700 kilometers from a mobile launcher of the integrated test range (ITR) off Odisha coast.
- Report Says Israel Now Has 80 Nuclear Warheads. // Israel Faxx;6/3/2013, Vol. 21 Issue 108W, p1
The article reports that Israel possesses about 80 nuclear warheads, out of which 50 are for medium-range ballistic missiles and 30 are for bombs carried by aircraft.
- Joint U.S.-Japan-S. Korea missile defense system would transcend Seoul-Tokyo rift. // East-Asia-Intel Reports;5/21/2014, p6
The article reports that defense chiefs from the U.S., Japan and South Korea will develop a joint information-sharing system to enhance a missile defense system in Singapore. It states that the plan dropped by Seoul due to anti-Japanese sentiment among South Koreans. According to U.S. Defense...
- Nuclear missile test successful. // Eastern Eye;11/21/2014, Issue 1278, p20
The article reports on the successful testing of a nuclear capable ballistic missile with a range of 900 kilometers in Pakistan.
- North Korean nuclear test prompts usual threats â€” but also resignation. Pecquet, Julian // Hill;2/13/2013, Vol. 20 Issue 16, p9
The article reports on the nuclear missile testing in North Korea on February 12, 2013 that poses threats to the U.S.
- Chinese Nuclear Forces, 2000. Norris, Robert S.; Arkin, William M. // Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists;Nov/Dec2000, Vol. 56 Issue 6, p78
Assesses the strength of the nuclear forces of China in 2000. Details on the plan to modernize the country's bombers; Types of nuclear-capable ballistic missiles; State of the ballistic missile submarine program; Interest in tactical nuclear forces.