- WEBSITE FOR BARIATRIC PATIENTS LAUNCHED. // Worldwide Videotex Update;Sep2008, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p6
The article reviews the web site focus28.com, by Focus 28, Inc. available at http://www.focus28.com.
- For More Information. // Supersize it! America's Unhealthy Lifestyle;2005, p101
This section presents a list of Web sites that contain information on obesity in the U.S.
- For More Information. // Comfort Food Falsehood: Diet & Your Emotions;2005, p102
This article provides a list of organizations concerned with obesity, and their Web sites.
- WELLNESS RESOURCES. Ridgway, Patricia // American School Board Journal;Oct2005 Supplement, Vol. 192, p27
This section presents a list of Web sites of associations connected with the U.S. federal wellness policy, childhood obesity and physical activity and nutrition, including the Food and Nutrition Service of the U.S. Department of Agriculture and the National Association of State Boards of Education.
- Welcome to the Fatosphere. // Electronic Ardell Wellness Report (E-AWR);1/31/2008, Issue 420, p2
The article reports on the development of fatosphere, a website blog which focuses on fat people in the U.S. It states that the blog was established by overweight persons with the aim of gaining acceptance for fat people in the society. The blog site encourages obese people to develop a positive...
- INTRODUCTION. Ardell, Donald B. // Electronic Ardell Wellness Report (E-AWR);5/7/2004, Issue 230, p1
The article presents information on two articles related to health and fitness. The two articles are "Wellness Exorcisms: A New Approach in the Battle Against Obesity?" and "Tolerance, Like Exceptional Fitness, Is a Worthy But Difficult to Sustain Wellness Quality." Both the articles can be...
- Web Watch. Carey, Dorothy // Nutridate;May2003, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p8
Presents information on two Web sites on the correlations between diabetes and obesity. Www.shapeup.org/, from Shape Up America; Www.medicineau.net.au/newshtml/.
- Web Watch. Carey, Dorothy // Nutridate;Aug2003, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p8
Focuses on Web sites related to nutrition. Web site about syndrome X; Web site in the U.S. on childhood obesity.
- United Biscuits site offers nutrition info. // New Media Age;1/27/2005, p6
This article reports on the dedicated health and nutrition Web site launched by United Biscuits in January 2005 as part of its response to concerns over Britain's rising obesity levels. The site bas been created as an extension of the company's new on-pack nutrition guidelines. Designed by full...