- LOVE BITES. KIRTS, TERRY // Indianapolis Monthly;Feb2016, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p41
The article previews chocolate truffles and bars made in Indianapolis, Indiana, including Rose-Cardamom Truffle from Xchocol'Art, Sweetalicious Truffle from Literally Divine Chocolates and Natural Dark Chocolate Bar form Endangered Species Chocolate.
- Endangered Species co-exist Chocolate. // Candy Industry;Jun2010 Supplement, pRC5
The article evaluates the new co-exist line chocolates from Endangered Species Chocolate LLC.
- Treat Pouches. // Massage Magazine;Mar2009, Issue 154, p97
The article evaluates the Treat Pouches from Endangered Species Chocolate.
- New Photography Replaces Artistic Line Drawings. // Souvenirs, Gifts, & Novelties;Oct2008, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p249
The article introduces chocolate bars from Endangered Species.
- Dark Chocolate with Vanilla Chai, Dark Chocolate with Pumpkin Spice and Almonds bars. // Candy Industry;Nov2013, Vol. 178 Issue 11, p21
The article offers brief information on the dark chocolate with vanilla chai bars, dark chocolate with pumpkin spice bars, and almond bars from Endangered Species Chocolate LLC.
- Filled bar line. Lindell, Crystal // Candy Industry;Mar2014, Vol. 179 Issue 3, p15
The article offers brief information on the dairy and gluten free filled line of chocolate bar from Endangered Species Chocolate.
- Endangered Species Chocolate Launches New Treat-Sized Varieties. // Souvenirs, Gifts, & Novelties;May2007, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p108
The article reports on the launch of several assortments of dark chocolates from Endangered Species Chocolate including the Premium Organic Dark Chocolate, Supreme Dark Chocolate and Extreme Dark Chocolate.
- Palate progress. Mesich, Jennifer // Candy Industry;Apr2006, Vol. 170 Issue 4, p26
This article highlights the growing popularity with consumers of organic confections. Although organic food products are viewed by consumers as a healthier alternative to traditional food products they are reluctant to buy them because of price consideration. But that attitude is changing with...
- Chocolate Continues to Charm. // Progressive Grocer (India Edition);Jul2015, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p80
The article reports on the 68th Annual Consumer Expenditures Study of the journal related to the grocery industry of the U.S. which shows an increase in the chocolate candy sales for 52 weeks ending June 6, 2015. Topics discussed include decrease in the gum sales down a slight 1.78 percent;...