- CAUSE GREENING THE GAME. Thurmond, Sarah // Tennis;Mar2008, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p37
The article discusses the efforts made by the tennis community to address global warming.
- Aiming to once again be a Prince of the court. BERGERON, TOM // njbiz;9/2/2013, p5
The article features Prince Global Tennis, a tennis raquet maker based in Bordentown, New Jersey. The firm was the industry leader during the tennis boom and is being rebuilt more than a year after coming out of bankruptcy. The article also informs that Prince is reconnecting with coaches, from...
- Time for Change in the Pro Game. Goldman, Todd // Tennis Life;Dec2009, p4
The author calls for change in professional tennis because, he says, it is headed for a reckoning due to the economic situation. The game is said to be filled with conflicts of interest and questionable business decisions. He relates the case of tennis players who get paid very generously for...
- Tennis. // World Almanac for Kids;1996, p208
Presents a variety of information about professional tennis. Origins of the sport; The four grand slam tournaments; Results of the men's and women's 1995 Wimbledon and United States Open finals and the 1996 Australian and French Open finals; Final 1995 player rankings.
- Tennis. // World Almanac for Kids;1998, p209
Discusses the sport of tennis. History of the modern game of tennis (developed in 1873); Winners of the 1996-1997 grand slam tournaments--the 1997 Australian Open, the 1996 French Open, the 1996 All-England (Wimbledon) Championships, and the 1996 United States Open; Rankings for 1996, for women...
- Ashe sees bright future for blacks in pro tennis. // Jet;8/28/89, Vol. 76 Issue 21, p48
Presents predictions by Arthur Ashe, the black former Wimbledon tennis champion, on up-and-coming black tennis players, especially women, expected to become well-known pros in the next few years.
- Tennis. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);6/5/95 Supplement, Vol. 42 Issue 23, p86
Lists tennis facilities in Long Island, New York. Address; Telephone number.
- Smashing Physics. // Science World (Teacher's Edition);9/3/2001, Vol. 58 Issue 1, pTE2
Presents information on tennis.
- QUICK HITS. // Tennis;Nov2001, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p20
Highlights some of the important events that happened in the history of tennis as of November 2001.