- Resources. Cohen, Jody; Blanc, Sukey // Educational Leadership;Feb97, Vol. 54 Issue 5, p90
Presents an abstract of the report `Girls in the Middle: Working to Succeed in School,' by Jody Cohen and Sukey Blanc, from a series supported by the American Association of University Women Education Foundation. Focus on psychological risks faced by girls in adolescence; Prices; Contact...
- Ukraine on the Brain. Mishenkova, Sveta // New Moon;Jul/Aug2004, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p30
Relates the story of a teenage girl living in Ukraine.
- WARNING ALL GIRLS. Smith, Steph // Scholastic Choices;Sep2007, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p14
The article reports on studies that reveal the development of health problems among teenage girls in the U.S. due to alcohol abuse.
- The majorly traumatic story of a quest for the perfect back-to-school outfit. // Seventeen;Sep94, Vol. 53 Issue 9, p190
Relates a teenage girls' experience on finding the right back-to-school outfit. Reflections on choosing the outfit.
- Trauma-rama. Mannarino, Melanie // Seventeen;Apr97, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p30
Presents a list of embarassing moments for teenaged girls.
- Do guys rule your life? Rentmeester, Marlien // Seventeen;Jul97, Vol. 56 Issue 7, p36
Presents a quiz which is aimed at teenage girls, to determine whether they allow boys to rule their lives.
- Teen girls who text. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;10/6/2015, pA02
The article focuses on a study conducted by the Delaware Country Community College researchers which investigates that teen girls who text compulsively have suffering grades in comparison to teen boys.
- Luna listens. // New Moon;Jan/Feb99, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p16
Offers some insights on how teenage girls will spend their life in the future.
- ask a girl. // New Moon;May/Jun2001, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p38
Presents several advice on problems of teenage girls about parents' divorce, menstruation, sex and pets.