- Section 8. Nuclear Energy. // Monthly Energy Review;Apr99, p103
Presents charts and graphs on nuclear energy generation and consumption in the United States for January 1999.
- Section 8. Nuclear Energy. // Monthly Energy Review;Apr2000, p109
Presents charts and graphs on the nuclear generating units produced in the United States in January 2000. Nuclear power plant operations; Net generation; Capacity of operable units.
- Section 8. Nuclear Energy. // Monthly Energy Review;May2000, p109
Presents charts and graphs focusing on the nuclear energy production of the United States as of February 2000. Nuclear power plant operations; Nuclear generating units.
- Table of Tables. // Global Nuclear Energy Report;2011, p6
The article lists tables on nuclear energy which include the status of commercial nuclear power plants for January 2011, summary of nuclear reactor types and proportions of electricity generating cost.
- Section 8. Nuclear Energy. // Monthly Energy Review;Feb2001, p109
Presents charts and graphs on nuclear energy generation in the United States during November 2000. Amount of energy produced by nuclear generating units; Number of operable nuclear generating units.
- Section 9: Nuclear Energy. // Annual Energy Review;Jun2009, p273
Several charts are presented depicting the nuclear energy in the U.S. which include the nuclear generating units from 1955 to 2008, the nuclear power plant operations from 1957 to 2008, and the uranium overview from selected years within 1949 to 2008.
- Nuclear Energy. // Monthly Energy Review;Dec2015, p127
Charts are presented depicting the nuclear energy industry in the U.S. as of December 2015 which include the number of nuclear power plants, the electricity generated from nuclear energy and the monthly capacity factor of the industry.
- Nuclear Energy. // Monthly Energy Review;Mar2010, p111
Several charts related to nuclear energy are presented which include the operable units from year 1973 to 2009, nuclear share of electricity net generation from 1973 to 2009, and the nuclear energy overview that shows the total operable units, net summer capacity of operable units, and capacity...
- Chapter 9. Nuclear Energy. // Annual Energy Review;Oct2011, p282
Several charts are presented which show the summary statistics the on nuclear energy in the U.S. from 1949 to 2010 as reported by the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) including one on the permanent shutdowns from 1955-2010, another on the production and trade from 1949-2001, and one...