- Castle for the kids. Hufnagel, James A. // Better Homes & Gardens;Sep98, Vol. 76 Issue 9, p66
Suggests ways for creating a castle like structure suitable for play, study and storage for your child. Types of material needed to construct the castle; Benefits of using this type of structure in relation to storage; Fun which your child can have with this structure.
- Family. // Country Living;Sep2004, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p161
Presents tips to decorate a child's room.
- Dream it up! Selover, Mary // Country Living;Sep2004, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p164
Presents information on improvising children's bedroom.
- Ask an expert: Designing a child's room. Griffin, Christine Kidder // New Orleans Magazine;Apr2001, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p68
Answers several questions on how to design a child's room.
- 1 Dream Room Real Ideas. // Redbook;Oct2011, Vol. 217 Issue 4, p198
The article offers suggestions on decorating children's room.
- Bedtime stories. Ostergaard., Judy // Australian House & Garden;May2002, Issue 5, p108
Describes the interior decoration of bedrooms of three children. Safety measures installed in a toddler's room; Design of the wall of five-year old Sophie; Decor details of the room of a pre-teen.
- A Room of His Own. // Scholastic Parent & Child;Aug/Sep2012, p34
The article offers tips on helping children in decorating their rooms.
- Kiddy's corner. // Australian House & Garden;Apr2003, Issue 4, p43
Presents information related to interior decoration of children's rooms. Sofa which can be used in the room; Price of teddy bear available at Toys 'R' Us Inc.
- Hot looks for cool kids. Hillier, Rose-Marie // Australian House & Garden;Sep98, Vol. 100 Issue 4, p102
Features various items which can be used to enhance the interior design of your child's room. Details on fabric from Designers Guild's Tiddlywink Collection; Information on Laura Ashley's Teddies fabric; Reference to pillows and quilts available from Heart Art; Description of Cotech Redgum's...