- Cyberjungle. Goodwin, Stephen // Wildlife Australia;Summer2002, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p48
Features the Web sites for endangered species in Australia. Applicability of the Web site; Reliability of the Web site; Generality of the Web site.
- World Wild Web! Jayatilleke, Ruwan // Scholastic Math;4/10/2000, Vol. 20 Issue 12/13, p10
Deals with the ES2000: Endangered Species of the Next Millennium Web site created by Galvin Sng of California and Zane Amiralis of the Netherlands.
- Web site highlights risks for 25 rare species. // International Wildlife;Jan/Feb2000, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p9
Reports on the National Wildlife Federation (NFW)'s creation of a Web site regarding 25 endangered species. `Keep the Wild Alive' campaign of the NFW; Contents of the site.
- ATTENBOROUGH WARNS OF CATASTROPHIC EXTINCTIONS. // New Vegetarian & Natural Health;Spring2003, p79
Reports on a web site launched by Sir David Attenborough to preserve endangered species. Prevention of the extinction of humanity.
- Bob Brown's green living. Brown, Bob // Wild: Australia's Wilderness Adventure Magazine;Sep/Oct2015, Issue 149, p19
The article offers information on the campaign to save Bruny Island, Tasmania and its forests and swifties. It mentions that the bird species, swifties, are considered endangered and once found in large over-wintering flocks from Sydney to Adelaide. It adds that the logging carnage on the island...
- Kids Go Wild. Junion-metz, Gall // School Library Journal;Oct2001, Vol. 47 Issue 10, p35
Presents several Web sites on endangered animals. Activities at the Wildlife Last Resort site; Features of the Bagheera site; Services offered at the ES 2000 site.
- Working Together for Wolf Recovery. // International Wildlife;Jan/Feb2002, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p8
Focuses on the conference on the restoration of wolves to the Northern Forest organized by the Northeastern Wolf Recovery Program in the United States. Details on the educational program on wolf restoration; Security of the Endangered Species Act protection for the wolf; Web site of the...
- Project Golden Frog. Poole, Vicky // Endangered Species Update;2008, Vol. 25 Issue 1, Special section p7
The article evaluates the Project Golden Frog (PGF) in Panama. It describes the factors affecting golden frog populations that have been listed endangered species. This project uses a variety of strategies to inform the public and educate herpetologists. It also introduces the bilingual web site...
- The Process of Forming an "Ambassador" Wolf Pack. Schmidt, Lori // International Wolf;Fall2008, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p14
The article discusses the process of formation of the wolf pack in the International Wolf Center in Minnesota. It notes that the Exhibit Pack, part of the center's Web site, is comprised of two arctic subspecies and two Great Plains subspecies to form four gray wolves. It mentions that the...