THAT ONE COMMENT CHANGED HIM
- Eating for a healthy glow. Riccardi, Victoria Abbott // Natural Health;Mar99, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p114
Presents macrobiotic recipes for better health. Includes Japanese steamed tofu and vegetables, sweet potato minestrone and roasted vegetable and spinach salad; Substances in the recipes beneficial to healthy skin, hair and nails.
- Macrobiotics demystified. Cheney, Susan Jane // Vegetarian Times;Apr94, Issue 200, p84
Discusses macrobiotics and macrobiotic meals. Philosophy of macrobiotics; Integration of the Oriental concept of yin and yang in macrobiotic theory; Advice of macrobiotic practitioners; Macrobiotic lifestyle; Macrobiotic dietary principles; Attitude toward beverage consumption; Four recipes for...
- Dress Up Your Salads. Atlas, Nava // Vegetarian Journal;2004, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p6
Offers salad dressing tips for vegetarians. Asian Sesame Salad Dressing; Green Goddess; French Dressing; Basic Vinaigrette; Ranch Dressing; Calories per serving; Protein content; Fiber content.
- WHY ARE SOME PEOPLE VEGETARIAN AND OTHERS NOT? TAKING RESPONSIBILITY. Wasserman, Debra; Stahler, Charles // Vegetarian Journal;2006, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p4
The article presents the authors' view on why some people prefer to be vegetarian than others. Due to the decisions and commitments made during each meal, vegetarianism and veganism grows. The growth of vegetarian and other organizations takes place because their supporters and staff members...
- IS IT TIME TO go veggie? Hollis, Liz // Health & Fitness Magazine;Oct2013, p64
The article presents information on the benefits of eating vegetarian diet. It states that opting to become vegetarian can help get rid of various health problems like heart diseases, diabetes, and cancer. It advocates a new category of diet called flexitarian. A flexitarian diet is the...
- A glossary of vegetarianism. // Contemporary Pediatrics;Oct2001, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p90
Presents a glossary of vegetarianism. Lacto-ovovegetarian; Vegan; Macrobiotics.
- Sicilian-Style Vegan Cuisine. Berkoff, Nancy // Vegetarian Journal;2005, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p6
Features the Sicilian-style vegetarian cuisine. Popular dish and flavorings; Incorporation of pasta dishes with seafood; Presentation of several recipes fit for vegetarians.
- garden of vegan. Schlosberg, Suzanne; Thomas, Ellen // Natural Health;May2007, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p37
The article discusses whether animal-free diet is good for human health. According to a research study, animal-free diet can help diabetics lose weight and manage their disease. Nancy Boughn, one of the study participants, lost 42 pounds in her first 18 months on the vegetarian diet. The article...
- Consumers Calling for More Vegetarian, Vegan Options. Tristano, Darren // Prepared Foods;Jun2015, Vol. 184 Issue 6, p69
The article focuses on the highlights of the "Center of the Plate: Seafood & Vegetarian Consumer Trend Report" released by foodservice consultancy and research firm Technomic in 2015. Topics covered include the estimated percentage of younger consumers who follow restrictive diets, the failure...