- Bullies Beware. Harvey, Mary // Junior Scholastic;2/6/2006, Vol. 108 Issue 12, p16
The article discusses several issues concerning bullying in junior schools in the United States.
- Stop Bullying Me! Mihaly, Mary // Current Health 1;Dec2004, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p20
Focuses on bullying among children in U.S. schools.
- DEALING WITH A BULLY. Hanson-Harding, Alexandra // Junior Scholastic;10/30/2000, Vol. 103 Issue 6, p20
Focuses on the impact of bullying in school on students in the United States. Effects of bullying to the bully and the victim; Definition and forms of bullying; Tips to help stop bullying; Role of schools in addressing bullying.
- STICKY SITUATION. // Scholastic News -- Edition 4;10/24/2011, Vol. 74 Issue 6, p7
The article presents a bullying situation in the American school system for the opinion of the readers.
- News IQ: pages 4-5. // Scholastic News -- Edition 5/6;1/6/2014, Vol. 82 Issue 11, p8
A quiz about food allergy bullying in schools in the U.S. based on an article that appeared in pages 4 and 5 of the January 6, 2014 issue of "Scholastic News Edition 5/6" is presented.
- Fright Club. Howard, Lucy; Begun, Bret; Meadows, Susannah; Stroup, Katherine // Newsweek;5/7/2001, Vol. 137 Issue 19, p8
Reports on efforts in the United States to outlaw bullying in schools. Colorado state Representative Don Lee's support of a bullying law in his state; How bullying has become a leading topic in schools.
- Researchers push to import top anti-bullying program to US schools. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;8/23/2011, Vol. 21, p194
The article reports that researchers are promoting to import KiVa, an anti-bullying campaign in Finland, to reduce the incidents of bullying in the U.S. schools.
- Down by the Schoolyard. Lapin, Andrew // Government Executive;Jul2012, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p46
The article reports that Deborah Temkin, of the U.S. Department of Education, is leading a campaign against bullying in American schools.
- October is National Bullying Prevention Month. // Arab American News;10/11/2014, Vol. 30 Issue 1496, p19
Statistics are presented on bullying in schools in the U.S. as of October 2014 which has reportedly become an epidemic in the country.