- INDIVIDUAL MEATLOAVES WITH BACON CRISPS. Ruggiero, Maggie // Gourmet;Feb2004, Vol. 64 Issue 2, p136
Presents a recipe for meatloaves with bacon crisps.
- Craving Bacon. Cook, Lynnmarie P. // Southern Living;Sep99, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p192
Presents several bacon recipes. Bacon Biscuits Cups; Spicy Rice; Loaded Cornbread; Bacon-Shrimp Bites; Nassau Grits.
- MASHED PLANTAINS WITH BACON AND ONIONS. Chou, Lillian // Gourmet;Mar2004, Vol. 64 Issue 3, p155
Presents a recipe for Mashed Plantains with Bacon and Onions.
- POTATOES. // Australian Women's Weekly;Apr2003, Vol. 73 Issue 4, p192
Presents several potato recipes. Warm Potato and Smoked Chicken Salad; Potatoes Filled With Bacon and Caramelised Onion; Potato and Rosemary Pizza.
- While you were out... Huang, Elisa // Real Simple;Mar2004, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p176
The article provides recipes of various dishes that require slow cooking. This reduces the amount of time to be spent in the kitchen as the food does not need constant attention. There's nothing like slow-cooking to bring out the best flavor in food. In fact, these recipes require just a little...
- BACON AND CHEDDAR TOASTS. Grimes, Paul // Gourmet;May2004, Vol. 64 Issue 5, p89
Presents the recipe for bacon and cheddar toasts.
- Mussel Chowder with Bacon and Shiitake Mushrooms. // Food & Wine;Mar2004, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p142
Presents the recipe for mussel chowder with bacon and shiitake mushrooms.
- MIDLANDS FOOD & FANCY. Wilkins, Rose T. // Sandlapper: The Magazine of South Carolina;Spring2005, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p41
Presents recipes from the Greater Lexington Chamber of Commerce. Bacon Wraps; Layered Nacho Dip; Artichoke Cheese Dip; Vidalia Onion Tart; Tomato-Red Pepper Soup.
- Lace into Lobster. Tickle, Nancy // WE Magazine;Jul/Aug98, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p50
Presents information on a recipe for a Lobster dinner for 6 persons. List of ingredients needed; Methodology used in the recipe.