Time to Try InterNetworking
- Savvy web sites help bring in business. Yakubovich, Alex // Crain's Cleveland Business;6/13/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 24, p17
The article informs that three simple yet crucial Web site design attributes often are overlooked, causing many companies to lose out on opportunities and profits. One mistake is disorganization. The easiest way to drive customers off the site is to make critical information inaccessible because...
- WEB STILL RULES. Donaldson, Sonya A. // Black Enterprise;Feb2004, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p56
Addresses a question on creating a company Website.
- Website paradigms business leaders should keep in mind. Hill, Simon J. // ColoradoBiz;Dec2007, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p12
The article offers tips for business leaders about the new paradigms for Web site development. Business leaders should always keep in mind that their Web sites are virtual forms of their real organization that pursue their objectives. In addition, they should always remember that Web 2.0 in the...
- A simplifies Web site for Lubrizol. // Machine Design;9/18/2003, Vol. 75 Issue 18, p40
Focuses on the redesigned Web site of Lubrizol Corp. Features of the Web site; Financial information of the company available in the Web site.
- Using Franchisee Input to Implement an Effective Online Solution. Zayas, Ron // Franchising World;Jul/Aug2003, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p43
Provides rules for using franchisee input for developing a Web site for business enterprises. Importance of feedback during Web site development; Role of franchisee in Web site development; Benefit of marketing the Web site for new and existing franchisees.
- Why usability matters. Blunden, Paul // New Media Age;6/19/2003, Special section p3
Explains that usability is an important feature of Web sites which businesses with online presence should not take for granted. Incentives which business would gain by incorporating usability in Web design; Impact of simplified registration and purchase processes on revenue; Factors that...
- Holiday Bonus. Campanelli, Melissa // Entrepreneur;Sep2005, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p48
Provides tips on how to add extra-special features to a Web site. Concept of an online gift-idea center; Features of a suggested-items page; Benefits of adding a clearance section to a site.
- Report: Companies Spending More On Web Site Initiatives. O'leary, Noreen // Adweek;5/24/2004, Vol. 45 Issue 21, p30
Corporate Web site budgets are on the rise, though conflicting objectives among separate departments within companies could present major obstacles to this growth, according to a new report released last week from JupiterResearch. In the report, "Web Site Spending and Governance Trends," the...
- Keying In On Web Site Promotion Strategies. Dysart, Joe // Multichannel News;2/3/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p9
Discusses various marketing and promotion strategies necessary for improving business of the web site companies in the United States. Need for easy-to-use directories in web search; Possible benefits of linking web pages with other non-competitive pages on the internet; Information on web...