The new-fangled way to stay connected
- Online networks help you meet new opportunities. Meyer, Julie // New Media Age;9/11/2003, p17
Deals with the financial opportunities provided by online networks. Growth and consolidation of social and business networks; Ability of Spoke Software to get sales done efficiently; Information on Ecademy.
- Strategies for Serving Clients Online. Skiles, Dan // Investment Advisor;Sep2013, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p73
The article focuses on the virtual strategy of firms for serving their clients online. It says that the firm must determine first if which among their clients are already using electronic or online channels because they are great source of information. It states that the firm must also...
- Weight-loss consumers widen their circles with GSK site. // Drug Store News;12/14/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 15, p20
The article reviews two social networking web sites including www.allihcp.com, and www.myalli.com, from GlaxoSmithKline.
- Novartis builds CML community. // Drug Store News;12/14/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 15, p22
The article reviews two social networking web sites including www.CMLalliance.com and www.CMLearth.com, both powered by Novartis Oncology.
- Foodies moving into the social networking neighborhood. Duff, Mike // Retailing Today;4/14/2008, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p3
The article reports on the launch of Eats.com, a foodservice resource as a way for food lovers to share their passion online. The site also welcomes contribution from food retailers who participate in the take-out or eat-in trade. The online resource is designed as an information portal to an...
- ZDNet UK revamps site with UGC focus. Simpson, Richard // New Media Age;11/16/2006, p3
The article reports on the relaunched web site of ZDNet UK as of November 2006. ZDNet UK has relaunched its web site as part of its plans to integrate user-generated content alongside its editorial. The web site has introduced a social networking element in order to more closely involve its...
- Desktops Get a 64-Bit Speed Boost. Fox, Steve // PC World;Oct2003, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p45
Comments on several IT products and services. Key features of Athlon 64 chip CPU and the first wave of 64-bit programs; Service provided by Friendster, an online social networking community; Details of subscription-free Web-based services selling downloadable songs.
- ONE FOR ALL. Nelson, Scott Bernard // Entrepreneur;Jun2008, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p60
The article discusses the significance of surfing to online social networks with financial themes. According to the author, a number of computer-based services are offering tips for financial management, banks services, money confessionals, as well as forums. It provides information on several...
- Which collaboration tool is for you? Kizner, Francine // Entrepreneur;Feb2009, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p38
The article reviews several websites including Twitter.com, Yammer.com and Campfirenow.com.