TRUMP'S DAY OF ACTION
- #VeteranOfTheDay Coast Guard Veteran William F. Trump. Liu, Scott // Vantage Point;Aug2016, p36
The article profiles Coast Guard Veteran William F. Trump, who served as a motor machinist's mate during World War II and was awarded the Silver Star for his actions during the D-Day Invasion of Normandy.
- A Donald Trump presidency. Anesi, Jen // Plumbing & Mechanical;Dec2016, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p143
The author reflects on the Donald Trump's winning in the U.S. Presidential Race. Topics include Trump's released contract with American voters which outlines the 100-day action plan to "Make America Great Again", the Trump's "Middle Class Tax Relief and Simplification Act" which entitles a big...
- Trump's Contract With Voters -- Is It Too Late To Make A Difference? // Investors Business Daily;10/24/2016, p1
The article reports that Donald Trump has released his hundred days plan of action if he is elected as the President of the U.S. Trump said that the plan is a contract between him and the American voters, and aims to restore honesty, accountability and change to the country. The plan includes...
- Peskov unable to explain euphoria in Russia of Trump's victory in U.S. presidential elections. Interfax // Russia & FSU General News;12/31/2016, p1
MOSCOW. Dec 31 (Interfax) - Presidential press secretary Dmitry Peskov joked that the Kremlin was celebrating Donald Trump's victory in the U.S. presidential elections 'for three days' and explained that with the 'stupid' actions of the incumbent U.S. Administration as regards Russia.
- I Believe... // Glamour;Mar2009, Vol. 107 Issue 3, p156
This article discusses the beliefs of Ivanka Trump, executive vice president of acquisitions for the Trump Organization and judge on the reality television program "Celebrity Apprentice." Trump is reported to enjoy playing board games with her friends and read four newspapers each day. Trump's...
- TRUMP THIS! Kirschling, Gregory // Entertainment Weekly;2/20/2004, Issue 752, p11
Reports on the actions of Donald Trump in the advertisement for the television program "The Apprentice" as of February 2004.
- Trump sues over Empire. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;2/20/95, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p38
Reports on Donald Trump's legal action against Helmsley-Spear Inc. alleging mismanagement of the Empire State Building.
- Top 5 Highlights from Stephen Colbert's Late Show Debut. Couch, Aaron // People.com;9/17/2015, pN.PAG
From George Clooney action to Donald Trump jokes, the former Colbert Report host had quite a night
- Dirty Tricks or Trump Cards: U.S. Covert Action and Counterintelligence. Bell, J. Bowyer // Society;Nov/Dec96, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p103
Reviews the book "Dirty Tricks or Trump Cards: U.S. Covert Action and Counterintelligence," by Roy Godson.
- Forecasts: Nonfiction. Stuttaford, Genevieve // Publishers Weekly;6/19/1995, Vol. 242 Issue 25, p46
Reviews the book `Dirty Tricks or Trump Cards: U.S. Covert Action and Counterintelligence,' by Roy Godson.