- MEXICO LEADER: I REGRET DECISION TO BUILD WALL. David Gardner // Evening Standard;1/26/2017, p5
THE President of Mexico has said he "regrets" Donald Trump's order to start building a border wall and that his country had no intention of paying for it.
- Can you build The Wall? [...]. // Evening Standard;11/18/2016, p51
Can you build The Wall? Consultant engineer casts doubt on Trump's big plan Page 53
- 'We will build the wall!' Trump signs order to seal Mexico border. David Gardner // Evening Standard;1/25/2017, p4
DONALD TRUMP was today due to kickstart his plans to build a wall between the US and Mexico.
- Alas, President Trump meant it about the wall. // Evening Standard;1/25/2017, p14
THE news that a politician is actually fulfilling his campaign promises is normally grounds for gratified surprise. In the case of President Trump, it comes as an unpleasant shock. Many people regarded his campaign promises to build a wall with Mexico and to introduce enhanced vetting for...
- Tall order. Bonanos, Christopher // New York;06/02/97, Vol. 30 Issue 21, p125
Discusses the Skyscraper Museum located at 44 Wall Street, in New York City. The museum's features; Mention of changes to nearby Trump Building.
- Inside Trump: We will build [...]. // Evening Standard;1/25/2017, p1
Inside Trump: We will build the wall PAGE 4 Galliano's Instagram fashion PAGE 9 Tube strike in row over 8 drivers PAGE 8
- Trump repositions 40 Wall St., hires C&W for leasing work. // National Real Estate Investor;Apr96, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p18
Reports that Donald Trump has appointed Cushman & Wakefield as leasing agent for the 40 Wall Street building in Manhattan, New York. Description of renovation to take place at the building; Details on repositioning of the building.
- Trump Backs 20% Import Tax To Pay For Border Wall -- Or Not. CARSON, ED // Investors Business Daily;1/27/2017, p1
The article focuses on U.S. President Donald Trump's move to build a great wall on the southern border between the U.S. and Mexico, and making Mexico to pay for it. It informs that the U.S. might impose a 20 percent tax on any imports from Mexico in order to raise money for the wall. It informs...
- Work on Trump's wall to start within months. Tom Leonard and Aisling Scally // Daily Mail;1/26/2017, p10
DONALD Trump delivered on his promise to build a wall on the Mexican border last night and pledged: 'Beginning today, the United States of America gets back control of its borders.' The US President signed an executive order to start building what he called an 'impassable physical barrier' along...