Has your pet got dementia?
- It's every husband's duty to [...]. // Daily Mail;11/3/2016, p1
It's every husband's duty to get the snip PLUS Does your pet suffer from dementia? free femail pullout inside
- Your pet CAN talk. Shame [...]. // Daily Mail;10/24/2012, p1
Your pet CAN talk.
- Your Pet Camel/Your Pet Kangaroo/Your Pet Penguin (Book Review). Holzheimer, Diane // School Library Journal;Apr81, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p113
Reviews books about pets. 'Your Pet Camel,' 'Your Pet Kangaroo' and 'Your Pet Penguin,' all by Bobbie Hamsa.
- Sit! Stay! Pet Sitting Services. Davis, Yvette // Wenatchee Business Journal;Dec2008, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p41
The article provides information on the business firm Sit! Stay! Pet Sitting Services, started by Marcella Liukko. It is stated that Liukko got this idea of starting a service business for pets when she went on a vacation and met with a pet sitter who has been in this business for five years....
- be your own PET. Murray, Noel // Performing Songwriter;Jul/Aug2006, Vol. 14 Issue 95, p24
Reviews the music release "Be Your Own PET," by Be Your Own PET.
- STARTING TOMORROW. // Daily Mail;9/7/2012, p1
FREE ï¿½25 PORTRAIT OF YOUR PET
- Caring for Your Pet (Book). // Library Media Connection;Nov/Dec2004, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p76
Reviews the book "Caring for Your Pets".
- Makes me sick. // Daily Mail;9/24/2014, p59
I'M 80 and my wife is 78, has dementia and is partially disabled. I do the shopping, cooking, cleaning and supervising her tablets â€” I do everything. If I wasn't here, she would die. I tried claiming carer's allowance. I got this in reply: 'We are pleased to tell you that your claim for...
- Your Pet Bear/Your Pet Beaver/Your Pet Elephant (Book Review). Menke, Charla // School Library Journal;Mar81, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p132
Reviews the books 'Your Pet Bear,' 'Your Pet Beaver' and 'Your Pet Elephant,' by Bobbie Hamsa.
- PET Scans for Alzheimer's to be covered by Medicare. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;11/15/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 23, p18
The article informs that Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services has recently announced the expansion of coverage for PET brain scans to individuals with suspected Alzheimer's Disease and related dementias. On September 15, Medicare began covering PET for the differential diagnosis of...