'Sex' out of sex education
- All change as Indian general elections begin. SINGH, GURHARPAL // Eastern Eye;4/11/2014, Issue 1246, p8
The author discusses the opinion polls which favor the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and its coalition partners in the National Democratic Alliance (NDA) of India.
- Effort to get TRS into Modi coalition. RAMASESHAN, RADHIKA // Telegraph (Calcutta, India);2/17/2015, p4
The article offers information on the plan of Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi and the political party Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) to bring the party Telangana Rashtra Samithi in the National Democratic Alliance (NDA) coalition.
- Security for seat. // India Today;4/6/2015, p1
The article reports on the Z category security given to Om Prakash Mathur, party in-charge for the poilitical party Bharatiya Janata Party in Uttar Pradesh, India, by India's National Democratic Alliance government, despite his failure to get renominated to the Parliament's upper house Rajya Sabha.
- Outcry after Modi Uses Kargil Martyr's Slogan. // India -- West;5/9/2014, Vol. 39 Issue 25, pA38
The article reports on the criticism over the Bharatiya Janata Party prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi's use of the slogan of Kargil martyr that he aims to pitch 300 seats for his National Democratic Alliance in India.
- NDA Govt. Would be Investment Friendly: BJP. // India -- West;5/2/2014, Vol. 39 Issue 24, pB6
The article reports on the plan of India's National Democratic Alliance (NDA) government to focus on restructuring and strengthening the country's economy in 2014, according to Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) national spokesperson Tarun Vijay.
- Test #1. Ahmad, Ibrahim // Dataquest;5/31/2014, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p8
The article offers the author's insights on the importance of the manufacturing industry for India. Topics discussed include the number of information technology (IT) and telecommunication products users, the effect of local manufacturing on the economy of the country, and the likelihood of the...
- India votes: a Modi landslide. Sharma, Ashok // New Zealand International Review;Jul/Aug2014, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p2
The article offers an overview of the recent elections in India and the likely policy directions under the new government. The National Democratic Alliance won the election. The author informs that several factors have played a role in the outcome of the elections. The main factor was the way...
- SUBSIDIES OR EMPLOYMENT. // Facts For You;May2014, p5
The author reflects on the national election in India and the fate of political parties on May 16, 2014. The author examines the possible emergence of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) as the single largest party in the country and its potential to organize a National Democratic Alliance (NDA)...
- One power game ends, the other begins. Rao, Harish // Electrical Monitor;Jun2014, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p4
The author reflects on various topics related to India. Topics discussed include the state of energy-starved and infrastructure-deficient country, the Bharatiya Janata Party-led (BJP) National Democratic Alliance (NDA) government, and the ultra mega power project (UMPP) series that envisions...