- Promoted Tweets could help digital's already robust growth, experts say. // DM News;4/19/2010, p26
The article provides information on the importance of Promoted Tweets online services introduced by Twitter Inc. in the U.S.
- Twitter weighs in with 25 billion tweets for 2010. Baker, Rosie // Marketing Week;12/16/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 51, p6
The article discusses the claim of the social networking site Twitter that more than 25 billion tweets have been sent in 2010.
- El poder de Twitter en MÃ©xico. // Entrepreneur Mexico;ago2010, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p18
No abstract available.
- Twitterature: Very, Very Short Stories. // Read;1/22/2010, Vol. 59 Issue 10, p26
The article focuses on the use of social networking site Twitter in telling stories in a few words and cites examples of Tweets with some classic characters.
- WEB CRAWLER. // Revolution (14605953);Jun2009, p74
The article lists the top, humorous tweets at Twitter, including one about giving chicken soup to a computer because the user thinks it has flu, another about giving a cat liquid food through a straw because it had all its teeth out, and one about being sick.
- COMPANY VITAE TWITTER. // Management Today;May2011, p16
The article profiles the micro-blogging business enterprise Twitter Inc.
- Offline: Twitterati. // Campaign Asia-Pacific;Jan2013, p110
The article offers information on the views of the users posted on the social networking website Twitter Inc.
- CYBERWISE. S. A. D. // Black Enterprise;Dec2009, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p51
The article provides an answer to a question related to a program that lets people on Twitter schedule their tweets.
- Twitter Eyes DC. // Washingtonian Magazine;Jul2010, Vol. 45 Issue 10, p10
The article reports on the move by the microblogging site Twitter Inc. to look for its first Washington liaison officer who will work with policymakers and government officials.
- BBT UK on the hunt for tweets. // Buying Business Travel;Nov/Dec2009, Issue 41, p62
The article offers information on Twitter, a social networking site by Twitter Inc. which, in association with the periodical "Buying Business Travel" (BBT), is offering opportunity to people in the travel industry to share news and other information.