And Tyler, Too!
- CO emissions: Where and how you measure makes a difference. Schwind, Gene // Material Handling Engineering;Oct97, Vol. 52 Issue 11, p20
Offers advice for companies on how to comply with carbon monoxide (CO) emission limits set by the US Occupational Safety and Health Administration. CO limit set by the agency; Limit for emissions at tail pipes of lift trucks; Importance of ventilation in maintaining CO emission levels.
- EPA 'green light' lets RTC move forward. Couzens, Fred // Las Vegas Business Press;12/04/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 48, p3
Reports on the plans which the Executive Advisory Committee of Clark County, Nevada's Regional Transportation Commission is seeking approval. Twenty-five year overall transportation plan; Three-year improvement plan; United States Environmental Protection Agency's approval of the county's...
- Wisconsin CO Alarm Requirement Enacted. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2011, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p19
The article reports on the government's implementation of a law which requires to install carbon monoxide (CO) alarms in every households in Wisconsin.
- CO comment period to end. // Las Vegas Business Press;07/17/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 28, p12
Reports on the deadline for the public comment period for Clark County's draft Carbon Monoxide (CO) State Implementation Plan. Public hearing schedule; Rejection by the United States Environmental Protection Agency of the plan; Provisions under the draft plan.
- CO Detection--How Much is a Life Worth? Baclawski, Vince // Electroindustry;May2104, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p10
The article discusses the amendment of the requirement in Section R315.3 which requires the installation of carbon monoxide (CO) alarms in Idaho in 2014. It mentions that the amendment add the exceptions including the replacement or addition of doors or windows, or replacement of siding or...
- Considering Emissions and Mergers. Mazurkiewicz, Greg // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;7/16/2001, Vol. 213 Issue 11, p27
Reports on the increasing levels of carbon monoxide emissions from energy usage in the United States. Criticisms of US president George Bush on the Kyoto Protocol; Maintenance of emissions certain levels; Details on the GE-Honeywell merger.
- MUTTerings. Cohen, Arna // Animal Sheltering;Sep/Oct2009, p20
The article offers animal related news briefs in the U.S. The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals is partnering with the University of Florida, Gainesville to create a veterinary forensics programs. The Illinois General Assembly passed a law banning the use of carbon...
- Rules and Regulations: ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY. // Federal Register;8/9/2013, Vol. 78 Issue 154, p48611
The article presents the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) direct final rule on the approval of a carbon monoxide (CO) Limited Maintenance Plan (LMP) for Fairbanks, Alaska. It mentions its action towards revisions to sections of the Transportation Control Program of the area which was...
- SIA Supports CO Legislation. Dunn, Marcus // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2012, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p56
The article discusses the support of Security Industry Association (SIA) the Residential Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Prevention Act in the U.S. It notes that the legislation that increases the use of life-saving residential carbon monoxide (CO) alarms was reintroduced by Representatives Jim...