And Tyler, Too!
- CO emissions: Where and how you measure makes a difference. Schwind, Gene // Material Handling Engineering;Oct97, Vol. 52 Issue 11, p20
Offers advice for companies on how to comply with carbon monoxide (CO) emission limits set by the US Occupational Safety and Health Administration. CO limit set by the agency; Limit for emissions at tail pipes of lift trucks; Importance of ventilation in maintaining CO emission levels.
- EPA 'green light' lets RTC move forward. Couzens, Fred // Las Vegas Business Press;12/04/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 48, p3
Reports on the plans which the Executive Advisory Committee of Clark County, Nevada's Regional Transportation Commission is seeking approval. Twenty-five year overall transportation plan; Three-year improvement plan; United States Environmental Protection Agency's approval of the county's...
- Wisconsin CO Alarm Requirement Enacted. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2011, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p19
The article reports on the government's implementation of a law which requires to install carbon monoxide (CO) alarms in every households in Wisconsin.
- CO comment period to end. // Las Vegas Business Press;07/17/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 28, p12
Reports on the deadline for the public comment period for Clark County's draft Carbon Monoxide (CO) State Implementation Plan. Public hearing schedule; Rejection by the United States Environmental Protection Agency of the plan; Provisions under the draft plan.
- Curzon majors on carbon campaign. // Builders Merchants Journal;Nov2009, p19
The article focuses on Curzon Group which has been committed to raise awareness regarding the danger of carbon monoxide (CO) to trade customers in Great Britain. Debbie-Sue Price, marketing manager at Curzon, explained that the move is part of their plan to eliminate CO as part of its massive...
- SIA Supports CO Legislation. Dunn, Marcus // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2012, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p56
The article discusses the support of Security Industry Association (SIA) the Residential Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Prevention Act in the U.S. It notes that the legislation that increases the use of life-saving residential carbon monoxide (CO) alarms was reintroduced by Representatives Jim...
- What Dealers Must Know About CO Detection. Engebretson, Joan // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec2010, Vol. 40 Issue 12, p72
The article focuses on issues related to carbon monoxide (CO) detection. It states that carbon monoxide detectors are becoming a common element among residential and business customers for fire and intrusion protection alarms. It says that local authorities having jurisdiction (AHJs) have the...
- Considering Emissions and Mergers. Mazurkiewicz, Greg // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;7/16/2001, Vol. 213 Issue 11, p27
Reports on the increasing levels of carbon monoxide emissions from energy usage in the United States. Criticisms of US president George Bush on the Kyoto Protocol; Maintenance of emissions certain levels; Details on the GE-Honeywell merger.
- MUTTerings. Cohen, Arna // Animal Sheltering;Sep/Oct2009, p20
The article offers animal related news briefs in the U.S. The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals is partnering with the University of Florida, Gainesville to create a veterinary forensics programs. The Illinois General Assembly passed a law banning the use of carbon...