- ICN Shareholder Meeting a Much Mellower Affair Post-Panic. Reed, Vita // Orange County Business Journal;6/2/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 22, p16
Reports developments related to healthcare in Orange County, California as of June 2003. Highlights of the shareholders meeting of ICN Pharmaceuticals; Promotion of Brian Drazba as chief financial officer of InSight Health Services Corp.; Launch of guidebook by PacifiCare.
- It's not just a job, and it's more than an adventure, too. // Managed Healthcare Executive;Mar2002, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p1
Presents an interview with several executives in the health care industry on the health care of workers in Virginia. Background of the executives; Aim to improve the health care delivery system and improve the quality of life of the workers; Assessment on the increasing number of insured people.
- In today's world, 'lifers' are a dying breed. McCue, Michael T. // Managed Healthcare Executive;May2003, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p1
Comments on the career of healthcare executives in the U.S. Dangers of intellectual inbreeding; Expansion of Medicare coinciding; Cost of replacing a salaried employee.
- Integrated Revenue Cycle Operations. // Modern Healthcare;5/27/2002, Vol. 32 Issue 21, p33
Focuses on the discussions conducted by executives on healthcare issues in Chicago, Illinois. Definition of revenue-cycle management; Reimbursement cycle of the healthcare industry; Impact of Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act on healthcare.
- Winner's Playbook. // Modern Healthcare;12/22/2008, Vol. 38 Issue 51, p17
A list of healthcare executives who are included in the line up of Winner's Playbook, a series of podcasts that feature exclusive interviews with recipients of Modern Healthcare's many awards and honors programs, which include Martin Bonick, Kira Carter and Sister Mary Jean Ryan.
- Top Women nominations. // Modern Healthcare;12/22/2008, Vol. 38 Issue 51, p16
The article calls for nominations for top female healthcare executives for the third biennial Top 25 Women in Healthcare recognition program of the journal "Modern Healthcare."
- Meet Our Judges. // Modern Healthcare;2/16/2009, Vol. 39 Issue 7, pC1
A list of the senior healthcare executives who served as judges for the 2009 Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Information Technology (IT) Achievement Awards competition of "Modern Healthcare" and the Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society, is presented.
- (HEALTHCARE) Minority Healthcare Leaders to Be Recognized. // Community Health Funding Week;1/29/2010, p25
The article reports that the Top 25 Minority Executives in Healthcare will be announced in the April 19, 2010 issue of the periodical "Modern Healthcare" and will be honored at a gala in Chicago, Illinois in June.
- The View from the Middle. Bachenheimer, Eric A.; DeKoven, Mitch // Healthcare Executive;Mar/Apr2003, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p73
Shares lessons and concepts on successful leadership learned by authors during their careers as managers and directors in healthcare. Ability to integrate daily operations in departments into goals of the organization; Effective management of e-mail communication; Preparing for and taking an...
- Safety and Security through Technology. Labb, Deborah A. // Healthcare Executive;Sep/Oct2003, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p4
Presents an introduction to the contents of the October 2003 issue of 'Healthcare Executive' periodical. Technologies to help better decision making at bedside.