India : Impact of US Legislation on Indian IT Companies
- Indian IT Firms to be Impacted by Raised U.S. H-1B, L-1 Visa Fees. JHA, LALIT K. // India -- West;1/22/2016, Vol. 41 Issue 10, pA29
No abstract available.
- 9 Ideas for Maximizing the Value of IT Investments. Josefowicz, Matthew // Insurance Networking News;Apr/May2013, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p25
The article offers suggestions to insurance information technology (IT) leaders to maximize the value of investment including investment in education, planning with technology, and focusing on capability.
- IT Products & Services Tradenames. // Chemical Week;2/18/2014, Vol. 179 Issue 6, p267
The article lists tradenames in the information technology (IT) industry and companies associated with them, including Formulator from Formulator Software LLC, SAFER Homeland Responder from SAFER Systems, and SkidWeigh Plus from Visual Data Technology Inc.
- There's no such thing as product secrecy. GIBBS, MARK // Network World;5/6/2013, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p34
In this article, the author reflects on the importance of applying product secrecy in the information technology (IT) industry.
- eWEEKChat June 11: Defining the Role of Data Scientist: Hottest Job in IT. Preimesberger, Chris // eWeek;6/11/2014, p5
The article offers information on the 21st eWEEKChat event about data scientists in the information technology industry to be held on June 11, 2014 at 11AM to be hosted by @eWEEKnews.
- INDIA INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY. // Acquisdata Industry SnapShot: India - IT;11/28/2014, Issue 2149, preceding p1
The article presents an overview of the performance of the information technology (IT) industry of India as of November 28, 2014 and featuring companies such as Kavveri Telecom, Sonata Software, and Tech Mahindra.
- To the Editor. // Software Practitioner;Jan/Feb2015, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p3
A letter to the editor is presented in response to failure in Queensland's payroll and in information technology industry.
- From the Editor. // Software Practitioner;Jan/Feb2015, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p3
A response about the letter to the editor on the failure in Queensland's payroll and in information technology industry is presented.
- Insurance IT Job Growth Limited. // Insurance Networking News;Jun2012, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p10
The article presents an analysis of hiring trends conducted by Janco Associates Inc. which showed that there were 5, 755, 000 information technology (IT) jobs in the U.S. in April 2011 compared to 5, 736, 000 in April 2012, indicating a loss of 19, 000 jobs in one year.