Stem Cells Move from Lab to the Clinic
- What We Learned At ARVO 2008. Abelson, Mark B. // Review of Ophthalmology;Jul2008 Part 1 of 2, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p74
Information about the topics discussed at the 2008 conference of the Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology in Fort Lauderdale, Florida is presented. Topics include gene therapy, stem cell biology and the application of novel diagnostic. It explores the treatment techniques for...
- Congress Chairman. Eslaminejad, Mohamadreza Baghaban // Cell Journal (Yakhteh);Summer2011 Supplement, Vol. 13, p3
The article offers information on the seventh congress on Stem Cell Biology and Technology to be held in Tehran, Iran from September 7 to 9, 2011.
- 3rd Precongress Educational Course on Stem Cells. Ebrahimi, Marziyeh // Cell Journal (Yakhteh);Summer2011 Supplement, Vol. 13, p52
The article offers information on the third pre-congress educational course on stem cell biology and technology to be held on September 6, 2011.
- Stem cell conference set for Jan. 20-23. // Medical Device Daily;1/18/2008, Vol. 12 Issue 13, p4
The article offers information on the Society for Biological Engineering's First International Conference on Stem Cell Engineering to be held at the Coronado Island Marriott Resort in Coronado Island, California from January 20-23, 2008.
- Stem Cell Summit in October will focus on policy debate. // Medical Device Daily;3/26/2007, Vol. 11 Issue 57, p7
The article offers information on the 2007 Stem Cell Summit, an annual conference on stem cell research and regenerative medicine, to be held on October 2 and 3 in Boston, Massachusetts.
- 3rd International Conference on Stem Cells and Cancer (ICSCC-2012): Proliferation, Differentiation and Apoptosis. // Current Science (00113891);1/10/2012, Vol. 102 Issue 1, p128
The article offers information on the "3rd International Conference on Stem Cells and Cancer (ICSCC-2012): Proliferation, Differentiation and Apoptosis," to be held on October 27-30, 2012.
- Stem cell funding fight now key topic for summit. Henderson, Tom // Crain's Detroit Business;9/13/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 38, p3
The article presents information on the sixth annual World Stem Cell Summit to be held in Detroit, Michigan during October 4-6, 2010.
- Morrow Institute's Allan Wu MD, to Present at Stem Cells 2012 Conference. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;1/28/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article offers information on the Stem Cells 2012 global conference to be held in San Diego, California on February 3, 2012 which will feature a presentation from Allan Wu, managing director of Morrow Institute.
- Hematopoietic Stem Cells, Cancer Stem Cells, and the Hematopoietic Stem Cell Niche. Pedersen, Elisabeth A.; Shiozawa, Yusuke; Taichman, Russell S. // IBMS BoneKEy;Jan2010, p38
The article discusses a session on hematopoietic stem cells (HSC), cancer stem cells (CSC) and the HSC niche held at the IX International Meeting on Cancer Induced Bone Disease from October 28-31, 2009 in Arlington, Virginia. Laura Calvi from Rochester, New York discussed that CSCs regulation by...