Erekat's Assistant Arrested as Israeli Spy
- PALESTINE-RECOGNITION. // Middle East Reporter (Daily Edition);6/1/2010, Vol. 191 Issue 4863, p12
The article reports on the call of Saeb Erekat, chief negotiator for the Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO) for countries to acknowledge the existence of a Palestinian state which has been the long term goal of the Palestinian people.
- PALESTINIANS-ISRAEL. // Middle East Reporter (Weekly Edition);1/6/2012, Vol. 144 Issue 1283, p5
The article reports on the direct talks between Israel and Palestinians taking place in Amman, Jordan. The talks will be between Palestinian negotiator Saeb Erekat and Israeli envoy Yitzhak Molcho and sponsored by the peacemaking Quartet made up of the U.S. United Nations (UN), European Union...
- PA: Romney on J'lem is 'unacceptable'. // New Jersey Jewish News;8/2/2012, Vol. 66 Issue 31, p17
The article discusses the former Palestinian chief negotiator Saeb Erekat who rejected Jerusalem as capital of Israel.
- PALESTINE-EUROPE. // Middle East Reporter (Daily Edition);12/14/2010, Vol. 194 Issue 4997, p10
The article reports on the move of Palestinian chief negotiator Saeb Erekat to call on the European Union (EU) to recognize the state of Palestine within the borders of June 4, 1967 with East Jerusalem as its capital.
- PALESTINIAN ANALYSIS OF MITCHELL'S FIRST YEAR. // Report on Israeli Settlement in the Occupied Territories;Mar/Apr2010, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p8
An excerpt from a lengthy diplomatic review by lead Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) negotiator Saeb Erekat is presented.
- PALESTINE-ISRAEL. // Middle East Reporter (Daily Edition);1/21/2011, Vol. 195 Issue 5018, p9
The article focuses on the statement of chief Palestinian negotiator Saeb Erekat that denies claims regarding the peace negotiations between the Palestinian Authority (PA) and the Israeli government that will take place in Washington, D.C.
- PALESTINIANS-ISRAEL. // Middle East Reporter (Daily Edition);5/17/2010, Vol. 191 Issue 4853, p9
The article focuses on the insights of Chief Palestinian Negotiator Saeb Erekat's regarding possible one-state solution to solve conflict between Palestine and Israel.
- US cuts loan package to Israel. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/28/2003, Vol. 47 Issue 48, p5
Reports on the decision of the U. S. government to reduce its loan package to Israel, in 2003. Reasons for reducing the loan package; Comment from Saeb Erekat, Palestinian Cabinet Minister; Implications of the loan reduction.
- PALESTINIANS-ISRAEL. // Middle East Reporter (Daily Edition);7/5/2010, Vol. 191 Issue 4887, p11
The article reports that Chief Palestinian Negotiator Saeb Erekat had requested for an explanation from the U.S. government about the progress in the process of peace as commented by the Dan Shapiro, the senior director of the U.S. National Security Council for Middle East and North Africa.