- Pirates! (Book). Good, Rosemary // School Librarian;Summer2004, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p103
Reviews the book â€œPirates!,â€ by Celia Rees.
- Alvin the Pirate (Book). Noah, Carolyn // School Library Journal;Jul90, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p61
Reviews the book "Alvin the Pirate" translated, illustrated and written by Ulf LÃ¶fgren.
- Grandma and the Pirate (Book). Connor, Jane Gardner // School Library Journal;Aug86, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p84
Reviews the book 'Grandma and the Pirates,' by David Lloyd.
- CARROTS OR PEAS? // Kirkus Reviews;11/1/2009, Vol. 77 Issue 21, p1166
The article reviews the book "Carrots or Peas?," by Anna Nilsen, illustrated by Anthony Lewis.
- Tip Truck Tip! (Book). Kett, Margaret // Reading Time;Aug2004, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p33
Reviews the book "Tip Truck Tip!," by Anna Nilsen and illustrated by Jonathan Bentley.
- Matthew and the Midnight Pirates. (A First Flight: Level Three Reader). Jenkinson, Dave // CM: Canadian Review of Materials;9/2/2005, Vol. 12 Issue 1, pN.PAG
Reviews the book "Matthew and the Midnight Pirates," by Allen Morgan and illustrated by Michael Martchenko.
- How to be a Pirate. Dayman, Chris // Reading Time;Feb2005, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p26
Reviews the book "How to Be a Pirate," by Cressida Cowell.
- PAPA IS A PIRATE. // Kirkus Reviews;3/1/2009, Vol. 77 Issue 5, p121
The article reviews the book "Papa Is a Pirate," by Katharina Grossmann-Hensel.
- Matthew and the Midnight Pirates (A First Flight Level 3 Reader). Berezowski, Linda // Resource Links;Dec2005, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p6
The article reviews the book "Matthew and the Midnight Pirates (A First Flight Level 3 Reader)," by Allan Morgan, illustrated by Michael Martchenko.