- Thanks, but no thanks. Feinstein, L. // Commonweal;1/25/91, Vol. 118 Issue 2, p63
Reviews `Beyond Innocence and Redemption: Confronting the Holocaust and Israeli Power,' by Mark Ellis. Described as an indictment of Israel which demands a revision of Israeli principles.
- Palestinian socialist: 'Gaza will never die'. // Green Left Weekly;7/23/2014, Issue 1017, p14
A speech about Israel's action of executing innocent Palestinians in Gaza, by Shamikh Badra, a Gazan activist, in a rally in Sydney, Australia on July 13, 2014, is presented.
- Screw Gazans, think of the kittens! SANDS, CARLO // Green Left Weekly;7/23/2014, Issue 1017, p6
In this article, the author reflects on the Israel's action of executing innocent Palestinians in Gaza, a Palestinian region on the eastern coast of the Mediterranean Sea, as of July 2014.
- We refuse to be enemies. // New Internationalist;Aug2002, Issue 348, p13
Presents several views from the victims of the war between Israel and Palestine. Agony of the innocent victims on the conflict of both nations; Appeal of Israeli Cedar Duaylis to Prime Minister Ariel Sharon; Proximity of Palestinians to the Israel settlement.
- Mellanox Helps Clients Process Big Data. Scott Stoddard // Investors Business Daily;5/29/2012, pB02
- Blaming the Victims Revisited: Fantasy and Politics in the Context of Israeli-Palestinian Conflict. Ginach, Michal // Discourse of Sociological Practice;Spring/Fall2005, Vol. 7 Issue 1/2, p85
The article examines the victims regarding the conflict between Israel and Palestine. In the book "Blaming the Victims," Edward Said explained that Palestinians were the real victims wherein he protested against the world conspiring to blame them for the bloody impasse. However, he does not...
- U2 Back to the boy. DANNY McELHINNEY // Mail on Sunday;9/14/2014, p74
Songs Of Innocence
- Retro... or just a mid-life crisis? Ronan O'Reilly // Daily Mail;9/11/2014, p14
Songs of Innocence
- Business and Peace Donâ€²t Mix: Caterpillar's Role in Israelâ€²s Demolition of.... Muzher, Sherri // Washington Report on Middle East Affairs;Dec2001, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p15
Focuses on the political protection of United States over Israel government. Assessment of civilian destructions in Palestine; Failure to control military offenses against innocents; Impacts of the terrorist attack in the United States on Palestinians.
- Yitzhak Rabin: A meditation. Pogrebin, Letty Cottin // Tikkun;Jan/Feb96, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p70
Reflects on the assassination of Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin. Loss of innocence; Need to face the similarity of the Jews with other people; Failure of Israel's security apparatus and Shin Bet intelligence.