- Will autonomous cars doom THE AUTO CARE INDUSTRY? LUCKETT, SCOTT // Aftermarket Business World;Nov2016, p13
The article examines blogs by some business leaders on the implications of autonomous cars to the autocare industry. It mentions Planetart resources founder Peter Diamandis' prediction of massive declines in automotive sales brought about by the emergence of Car as a Service, and the Aftermarket...
- Chinese Researchers Working Towards Cars Driven by Your Brain. // Trak.in;12/9/2015, p1
The article reports on an idea of driving cars controlled by the human brain created by Chinese researchers at Tianjin.
- Carmudi predicts self-driving cars to arrive in Pakistan. // Flare (Pakistan);Apr2015, p69
The article reports on the opportunities of self-driving cars in Pakistan due to the dangers of driving and rapid motorisation in the country.
- Which road to self-driving tech will win? Guilford, Dave // Automotive News;5/11/2015, Vol. 89 Issue 6672, p0053
The article presents the author's views on the future of autonomously driven taxibots in the automobile industry in the U.S.
- Untitled. // New Scientist;5/16/2015, Vol. 226 Issue 3021, p1
A table of contents for the technology section of the magazine "New Scientist" is presented, including an article on self-driving automobiles.
- Whoâ€™s to blame if car has no driver? // Business Insurance;1/19/2015, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p0026
The article discusses a research conducted by uSwitch.com about the growing concern among British nationals over the safety risks posed by the use of driverless cars in Great Britain.
- Daf in Dutch platooning research. // Commercial Motor;10/23/2014, Vol. 222 Issue 5609, p10
The article provides information on plans to trial self-driving Daf trucks on roads in the Netherlands following a platooning research.
- Gah! Google Suffers Fresh Bump. // Micro Mart;7/30/2015, Issue 1373, p37
The article reports on a minor accident by Google Inc.'s self-driving car on July 1, 2015 when the car was hit by another vehicle at the rear end resulting in the driver's inury.
- SELF-DRIVING CARS WILL MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE. HULICK, KATHRYN // Muse;Sep2015, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p47
The article focuses on the role of self-driving automobiles to make the world a better place to live.