Bullying: Now, then and forever?
- Second-Hand Effects Of Bullying. // Futurist;May/Jun2010, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p2
The article reports on a study concerning the effects of bullying in England.
- Stop Bullying. // New Moon Girls;Jan/Feb2012, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p15
The article discusses how the girls and caring adults including Megan from New York, and her mother, Carol, who attended a local "Stand For Children" march, are educating others about bullying.
- DON'T JUDGE ME 'COS... // Dolly;Dec2012, Issue 504, p110
Personal narratives are presented which explore the authors' experience of fighting off bullies.
- Worst. Advice. Ever. // Outlook Ohio Magazine;May2014, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p11
The article offers information on several worst suggestions related to bullying which include good treatment for bully people, not telling on bullies, and learning how to laugh on oneself.
- "Just kids being kids" or Justice for Kids? Starbuck, Margot // PRISM Magazine;May/Jun2012, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p20
The article presents information related to bullying of children in the U.S. It is noted that the number of students who are reporting being bullied is on the rise across the nation. It is mentioned that imbalance of power, intent to cause harm and repetition are teh three factors always present...
- HOMEMADE BOMB SURVIVOR 'The golf ball blew up in my hands'. WILSON, LIZZIE // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);6/24/2013, Vol. 64 Issue 26, p39
The article features 15-year-old boy Michael Boggan from Queensland who lost most of his fingers and his left palm after a homemade explosive device handed to him by bullies blew up in his hands.
- The World of Bullying: An Overview and Reflexion. Martinez-Criado, Gerard // Coolabah;2014, Issue 13, p1
The issue of bullying is of growing concern in developed countries. Considerable effort has been carried out to understand the problem and implementation programs have been launched to deal with this issue. In this paper we aim to define the concept of bullying and to present some data in...
- Bullying. Mansbacher, Jordana // Pediatrics for Parents;Sep/Oct2013, Vol. 28 Issue 9/10, p24
The article presents information on bullying behavior amongst children. It states that the number of bullies in the U.S. is increasing constantly, and it may lead to a time where every child will be either a perpetrator or a victim. Therefore, bullying needs to be prevented immediately. To...
- Down Quisqueya Heights. Piña, Génesis // Windows into My World;2007, p143
An essay is presented regarding the Quisqueya Heights in which common Dominican language people live. The author mentions Lucero a typical Latina girl who lived in their neighbor who is being tripped because of her unusual dress. The author adds that she wears nice dress and walk carefully...