- Re-engineering & Le-engineering. Guruswami, Raghavan // Siliconindia;Aug2009, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p46
A blog about re-engineering and le-engineering is discussed.
- Students Inspired to Cast. Knuerr, Jillian // Metal Casting Design & Purchasing;Nov/Dec2012, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p3
A blog from the Calera High School Engineering Academy is discussed.
- Could you be the secret engineer? // Engineer (Online Edition);1/4/2012, p1
The article announces a call for a mystery blogger in Great Britain who will write for "The Engineer" magazine.
- Alterations in tissue autofluorescence using spectroscopy in high-risk oral lesions. Wiens, Evan // Journal of the Canadian Dental Association;2010, Vol. 76, p1
A blog related to the research project "Alterations in tissue autofluorescence using spectroscopy in high-risk oral lesions," by Evan Wiens is presented.
- Blogged down: What makes a good blog. Bakshi, Sherrie // Public Relations Tactics;Mar2011, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p16
The article offers tips on how to write and improve a blog that includes writing on what one loves, preparing an editorial calendar, and ensuring friendly search engine optimization.
- COMMUNITY. // Process & Control Engineering (PACE);Jul2012, Vol. 65 Issue 6, p38
A calendar of events of the engineering firms for July 2012 is presented which includes a certification training, seminar and automation conference and it also presents various blogs related to the power conservation is presented.
- content comments: On METAlliance Molds Musical Minds. // Pro Sound News;Jun2011, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p12
A blog from blogger "Van Dahl" on the Music Engineering & Technology Alliance's (METAlliance) educational event at Avatar Studios in New York City, is discussed.
- Big Lorry Blog says Pollocks to MAN. // Commercial Motor;1/20/2011, Vol. 214 Issue 5416, p7
The article offers information that the Big Lorry Blog (BLB) can be found on the livery of new MAN TGX tractors at Pollock (Scotrans).
- EDN's Best of Power…COMMUNITY/BLOG POSTS. // EDN;5/15/2008, Vol. 53 Issue 10, Special section p22
The article presents blog entries from design engineers about power technology posted at www.edn.com/blog.