Using Instagram in the Online Classroom
- Instagram. // Australian Motorcycle News;12/11/2014, Vol. 64 Issue 12, p25
Posts about motorcycles on the mobile photo-sharing social media site Instagram are presented including one about the Melbourne Moto Expo in Victoria and the GSX-R motorcycle.
- #31NIGHTSOUT: CAN YOU CAMP FOR A MONTH? // Adventure Cyclist;Jul2015, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p08
The article talks about the 31 nights outdoor camp between May 14 to September 7, 2015, where campers need to take a photo of the campsite and tag it with #31nightsout on social networking site Instagram for winning a Venture 30 solar unit from solar panel company Goat Zero.
- INSTAGRAMS OF THE WEEK. // FN: Footwear News;1/26/2015 Pre-Show Issue, Vol. 71 Issue 4, p18
A list of the five most-liked photographs posted on the photo sharing social network Instagram in the last week of January 2015 is presented including one that features Mod Boots shoot and one that shows a Converse running shoes product.
- Instagram opens up for ads. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;6/3/2015, pA02
The article offers information on the opening of advertisements by the popular photo-sharing site, Instagram.
- From the DOLLY OFFICE. // Dolly;Nov2015, Issue 538, p10
Posts from the photo- and video-sharing website Instagram regarding perspective in life, make-up, and relationships are presented.
- INSTAGRAM ADDICTS ANONYMOUS. Little, Tommy // Cleo;Jan2015, p40
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of being addicted to the photo sharing site Instagram.
- #READERGRAM. // Teen Vogue;Feb2015, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p31
Instagram posts about the November 2014 issue are presented.
- TAKE A BETTER FOOD PHOTO. // Atlanta;Apr2015, Vol. 54 Issue 12, p78
The article offers tips on shooting appetizing Instagram pictures including making leading lines, taking a bite after snapping a photograph and blasting the subject with direct light.
- Gathering The Shards. SHEA, NEIL // Nieman Reports;Fall2015, Vol. 69 Issue 4, p8
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experiences of using the photograph sharing online service Instagram as a storytelling tool as of September 2015.