- What Makes a Great Power Like China So Casual About Aiding and Abetting Nuclear Proliferation? Wellen, Russ // Foreign Policy in Focus;10/19/2010, p3
A blog by "Foreign Policy in Focus" contributor Russ Wellen is presented in which he examines what makes China aid and abet nuclear proliferation.
- Bin Laden's Gift to Islam: Giving Muslims Religious License to Kill Each Other. Wellen, Russ // Foreign Policy in Focus;9/29/2011, p1
A blog from Russ Wellen about the capability of the new al-Qaeda head Ayman al-Zawahiri to do his job as the new leader of the terrorist group.
- Social Media Revolution. Briscoe, Tom // Moderate Voice;2/2/2011, p19
A blog from cartoonist Tom Briscoe concerning social media revolution is discussed.
- 'Social Madness' a one-of-a-kind challenge. O'Shei, Tim // Buffalo Law Journal;4/9/2012, Vol. 84 Issue 29, p3
A blog related to the role of social media in business is presented.
- Social Media. Wells, Curt // Bowhunter;Jul2012, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p4
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses the real benefits of the blog "Vantage Point," which allows a hunter to repond instantly or reply to specific concerns.
- How do you perceive SUCCESS? // ICS: Cleaning Specialist;Aug2012, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p10
The article reviews the blog from "Perception of Success" on CleanRestoreConnect.com.
- BEST OF THE TECH BLOGS. // PRWeek (London);1/29/2010, p14
The article presents several technology blogs posted on different websites including the competition in creating the free national data website of the British government, the significance of social media in providing updates on the Haiti earthquake, and the features of Post Insights, an...
- The best social-media strategies for businesses start with blogs. Jay, Robin // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);3/21/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 12, pP31
In this article the author advises people, who want to start a business, to include posting Web blogs in their social-media strategies in order to assure success.
- Delayed Postings Today. GANDELMAN, JOE // Moderate Voice;4/22/2012, p4
The article mentions the delayed posting of the author's blogs due to the inaccessibility of an Internet connection at a motel in Barstow, California.
- Optimize your blog. // Communication Briefings;Jan2014, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p4
The article offers tips in optimizing an organization's older blog, adapted from the article "12 Ways to Get More Out of Your Blog Without Actually Blogging" by Corey Eridon.