- si eres celebrity, ya tienes "PÃ¡gina Verificada" en Facebook. // MK - Marketing mÃ¡s Ventas;jul/ago2013, Vol. 27 Issue 289, p7
No abstract available.
- HOW MUCH PER TWEET? J. P. // New York;2/6/2012, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p45
The article examines the monetary gains made by several celebrities for their endorsements on the online social media site, Twitter. It cites that Kim Kardashian was paid 10,000 dollars for an endorsement in the site. It claims that the largest player in the pay-to-tweet market is social-media...
- No, Begging Twitter to Verify Your Account Won't Make It Happen. Griner, David // Adweek;12/12/2014, p1
The article reports on the increase in the number of fan-supported hashtags on the social networking service Twitter, which seek to influence the service's decision to verify the accounts of their favorite celebrities including musicians and models. Topics covered include Twitter's reason for...
- Twitter Launches Cashtags. Parry, Tim // Multichannel Merchant Exclusive Insight;7/31/2012, p4
The article reports on the new feature called cashtags that was launched by Twitter to allow users to search firms by stock symbols that contain a dollar sign in front of them.
- THE SHAW REPORT. SHAW, JESSICA // Entertainment Weekly;9/7/2012, Issue 1223, p17
A humorous report is presented of trends on microblogging website Twitter, including the increasing number of teenagers gaining followers on Twitter, the decreasing popularity of comedians on the website, and why it is no longer trendy to follow fictional characters' Twitter accounts.
- Quick Tip. // Administrative Professional Today;Apr2012, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p4
The article offers a tip for creating an account on Twitter social site.
- The growing power of Twitter. NEWMAN, BRUCE // Fairfield County Business Journal;9/2/2013, Vol. 49 Issue 35, p12
The article focuses on the success of Twitter website which provides online social networking services and that has a continues increase of users, particularly businesspeople who utilized the website in various pricing announcements.
- Twitter improvements to benefit users and investors. // Flare (Pakistan);Dec2014, p60
The article reports that online social network Twitter has gone through significant transformation in audio experience and timelines as it tries to make its platform more relevant for users.
- Twitter Allows Unlimited Characters for Direct Messages. Odell, Patricia // Promotional Marketing;8/13/15, p1
The article reports that microblogging site Twitter has allows the unlimited character for direct messaging after lifting the regulation of 140-character tweets for private tweets followed by the popularity of social networking applications WhatsApp and Snapchat.