- Upping the ante. Frykberg, Mel // Middle East;Feb2008, Issue 386, p16
The article reports on growing hostility between Israel and Gaza Strip. Israel has threatened to launch an all-out invasion of Gaza Strip if the violence against its border towns continues. Sderot, a working-class Israeli town of 22,000, has been battered by more than 4,500 crude Qassam rockets...
- Hamas's Fajr Foray. Eshel, David // Aviation Week & Space Technology;11/26/2012, Vol. 174 Issue 42, p25
The article discusses the Fajr rockets produced by Iran which were used by the Hamas Islamic organization which controls the Gaza Strip in its November 2012 conflict with Israel.
- This Time Israel's Assault on Gaza Took Place in a New Middle East. Marshall, Rachelle // Washington Report on Middle East Affairs;Jan/Feb2013, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p12
The article comments on Israel's missile strike of Gaza in Palestine. Israel claims that the assault was in retaliation for Palestine's rocket attacks. However, the author points that the rocket attacks were made by Islamic Jihad members in response to the air strikes of Israel to its members....
- Report: Hamas holding Grad rockets in reserve for targeted strikes. // Geo-Strategy Direct;10/24/2012, p13
The article discusses August 2012 report "Threat and Response: Israeli Missile Defense," published by the Institute for the Study of War. It mentions how the Hamas organization in the Gaza Strip seemed to be reserving its supply of BM-21 Grad rockets in its intermittent conflict with Israel. The...
- Letters. FARBER, MELVIN; BEDEIN, DAVID; BERENHAUS, MICHAEL // Washington Jewish Week;12/20/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 51, p15
Several letters to the editor are presented including a letter from a reader reacting to the Hamas rocket attacks on Israel, one from a reader mourning the passing of U.S. Senator Daniel Inouye, and one from a reader discussing the "Pillar of Defense" operation by the Israeli Defense Forces.
- Iron Umbrella. Ben-David, Alon // Aviation Week & Space Technology;7/26/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 28, p48
The article reports that Israel is preparing the deployment of its Iron Dome short-range missile defense system, aimed at preventing unguided rocket attacks on Israel from the Gaza Strip. The system was produced by Rafael Advanced Defense Systems. Each battery of the system offers protection to...
- In Mideast, Small is Hopeful. // Christian Science Monitor;1/5/2000, Vol. 93 Issue 29, p8
Editorial. Discusses the outlook for peace between Israelis and Palestinians in the Middle East, in light of efforts of United States president Bill Clinton to present a working peace agreement to the sides.
- Blessing both Jew and Palestinian: A religious Zionist view. Landau, Y. // Christian Century;12/20/89 - 12/27/89, Vol. 106 Issue 39, p1196
Describes how Jewish religious tradition could guide the relationship between Israelis and Palestinians. Civil rights in a Jewish commonwealth; Needed sacrifices; Blessing other ethnic groups.
- The Middle East Conflict: The Palestinian Dimension. Jonah, James O. C. // Global Governance;Oct-Dec2002, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p413
Focuses on the standpoint of Palestine in the Middle East Conflict. Origin of the conflict; Factors that led to changes of Arabs diplomacy; Diplomacy showed by Palestinian Liberation Organization leader Yaseer Arafat against Israel and Jordan.