- In the shadow of Chatila. // New Statesman & Society;3/1/96, Vol. 9 Issue 392, p23
Reports on the plight of Palestinian immigrants in Lebanon. Description of the Chatila; Palestinians killed in the 1980s.
- Unsettled in the Holy Land. Schlumpf, Heidi // U.S. Catholic;Jan2000, Vol. 65 Issue 1, p31
Describes a pilgrimage to Jerusalem. Economic conditions at Gaza; Insight on the plight of Palestinian Christians; Overview of the Palestinian-Israeli conflict.
- An International Conference For Peace. Reedy, El Sayed Abdel Raoufel // Judaism;Fall88, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p405
Focuses on the nature of the protracted conflict between Israel and the Palestinian Arabs. Effects of the military occupation of Israel on Palestinians; Presentation of the plight of Palestinians; Role of the international conference for peace.
- A 1948 Palestinian refugee tells his story. Johnston, Kate // Green Left Weekly;8/11/2010, Issue 848, p8
The article profiles Palestinian-Australian Abdul Ramahi, a Socialist Alliance member in Australia who is actively involved in campaigns raising awareness on the plight of Palestinians.
- Dispatches from Lamb. Halaby, Raouf J. // CounterPunch;Aug2013, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article which reports on the plight of Palestinian people and the views on the painting "Guernica," by Pablo Picasso.
- Refugee Status. Halevi, Yossi Klein // New Republic;8/19/2002-8/26/2002, Vol. 227 Issue 8/9, p12
Criticizes the failure of international human rights advocates to address the plight of Palestinian homosexuals. Crimes against homosexuals committed by the Palestinian Authority; Reason for the reluctance of Palestinian human rights groups to extend held to homosexuals; Conditions of...
- Palestinian Israelis taxed and squeezed. Ruether, Rosemary Radfor // National Catholic Reporter;3/22/96, Vol. 32 Issue 21, p14
Looks at the plight of Palestinians who are living in Israel. Historical background; Treatment of Palestinians as second-class citizens; Oppression against Palestinians living in unrecognized villages; Details on the work of the Association of Forty for recognition for these villages.
- AID UNDER FIRE. Handal, Nabil // Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists;Nov/Dec2002, Vol. 58 Issue 6, p82
Examines the relief efforts in Palestinian refugee camps. Problems encountered in providing relief humanitarian assistance to Palestinian refugees; Description of the plight of Palestinian refugees; Relations of Palestine with host countries.
- Newly Established Council for Palestinian Repatriation Launches World-Wide Petition Drive. Muzher, Sherri // Washington Report on Middle East Affairs;Jul2000, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p20
Reports that the Council for Palestinian Restitution and Repatriation has launched a worldwide petition drive. Israeli efforts to bar the return of Palestinian refugees; Analogy of their plight to the Jewish Holocaust; Legitimacy of the Palestinian claims.