Arctic a Global Warming Hotspot
- White House: Control Freaks? Shaw, Michael // BAGnewsNotes;2/17/2013, p1
A photograph which shows U.S. President Barack Obama listening to Secretary of State John Kerry at a meeting on immigration with Cabinet members and advisors at the White House in Washington, D.C. is presented.
- Three groups to watch. Mellman, Mark S. // Hill;12/3/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 130, p30
The article reports on the doubling of the share of electorate of President-elect Barack Obama against John Kerry in the exit poll in the U.S.
- BRIEFLY. Cohn, Alicia M. // Hill;6/30/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 96, p4
The article reports on the assertion of former presidential candidate Senator John Kerry that he could have done a job better than President Barrack Obama in leading the country and addressing the current debt crisis in the U.S. in 2011.
- Kerry: The New Secretary of State. McManus, John F. // New American (08856540);2/18/2013, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p19
The article announces that former Massachusetts Senator John Kerry was appointed secretary of the U.S. Department of State by President Barack Obama.
- Memorandum on Waiver of Restriction on Providing Funds to the Palestinian Authority. OBAMA, BARACK // Daily Compilation of Presidential Documents;7/26/2013, p1
The article presents a memorandum for U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry issued by U.S. President Barack Obama on July 26, 2013 regarding the waiver of restriction on providing funds to the Palestinian Authority.
- Our Political Pics of the Week: Frogs Legs, Defensive Posture, Whole Lotta Sequestration Going On. Donley, Karen // BAGnewsNotes;2/28/2013, p2
Several photographs are presented which include U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry with French President Francois Hollande, U.S. .Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel bowing to service members and civilian employees at the Pentagon, and President Barack Obama at an unveiling ceremony in the Capitol Hill.
- Jerusalem, Riyadh Stunned: Obama Makes Iran 7th World Power on Regional Issues, Including Palestinians. // Israel Faxx;11/25/2013, Vol. 21 Issue 232W, p4
The article reports on the secret agreement between the U.S. President Barack Obama and the U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry concerning the elevation of Iran to the status of seventh world power.
- 4 Things You Need to Know About Secretary of State Nominee John Kerry. Krayewski, Ed // Hit & Run;1/6/2013, p3
The article discusses things one has to know about U.S. Secretary of State Nominee John Kerry. He was one of the first advocates for intervention in the Libyan civil war in 2011 and was for the war in Iraq before being against it. He is described as U.S. President Barack Obama's good soldier on...
- Hagel, Kerry on Last mission for Vietnam Generation. // Moderate Voice;01/08/2013, p8
The article reports that U.S. President Barack Obama has turned to Chuck Hagel and John Kerry to run for second-term national security policy.