Netanyahu hates Palestinians more than he cares for jews
- PM Netanyahu presses Obama on Jewish state. Sink, Justin; Shabad, Rebecca // Hill;3/4/2014, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p1
The article reports that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, during his meeting with U.S. President Barack Obama in the Oval Office on March 3, 2014, has pressed the White House to insist Palestinian people to recognize the Jewish status of Israel.
- The Internet mocks Netanyahu with viral hashtag. Harb, Ali // Arab American News;10/24/2015, Vol. 31 Issue 1550, p20
The article reports on the demonstrations of several internet users over the absurdity of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's false allegation that Palestinian Mufti of Jerusalem was responsible for the Holocaust.
- Israel's Demand to be Recognized the Nation-State of One People a Non-Starter. Ross, Jack // Foreign Policy in Focus;6/2/2011, p1
The article focuses on the demand of Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu that Palestinians should recognize Israel as the nation of Jewish people that was rejected by the U.S.
- Netanyahu: 'Jewish Nation-State Bill' is Israel's Answer to 'Nakba'. // Israel Faxx;5/12/2014, Vol. 22 Issue 97W, p12
The article focuses on the claim of Israel Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu to pass the Jewish Nation-State Bill in response to Nakba Day as Day of the Catastrophe in which the Palestinian Authority Arabs were rioting to mark the establishment of Israel as the state of the Jewish nation.
- Israel Eyes Emergency Stance. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;10/14/2015, pA01
8 PM Benjamin Netanyahu held an emergency meeting of his security cabinet after another round of attacks. Palestinians killed 3 Israelis and wounded 14 in separate incidents across the country. Officials also called for emergency security measures in Jerusalem and warned Palestinian leaders not...
- Bibi moves ahead with construction. // Jewish Advocate;1/18/2013, Vol. 204 Issue 3, p2
The article offers information on the construction in the East 1 zone, a 4.6-square-mile area consisting mainly of rocky desert between Jerusalem and Ma'aleh Adumim by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu by the removal of Palestinian protestants from the area.
- Netanyahu: Arabs Want All of 'Palestine'. // Israel Faxx;6/17/2013, Vol. 21 Issue 118W, p1
The article offers information on the statements made by Israel's Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu at the closing session of the Presidential Conference which were focused on the need for maintaining peace in the country. He mentions that Arabs wants all of Palestine and Palestinian society is...
- Israel tightens crackdown on Palestinians. // Arab American News;9/26/2015, Vol. 31 Issue 1546, p20
The article reports on the statement of Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu to tighten crackdown and impose four year jail term on Palestinian activists.
- Other People's Mail. Freitas, John; Homesley, Cliff; Laskin, Lillian; Jawad, Hadi; Riley, Esther; Hahn, Erica; Warner, Jeff; Veach, Bill; Poole, Mary D.; Kraemer, Calvin E.; Penn, Pete; al-Qazzaz, Samira; Abisaab, Josyann; Balsari, Satchit; Hamill, Kathleen // Washington Report on Middle East Affairs;Mar/Apr2015, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p53
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles published in various periodicals including the invitation of U.S. House Speaker John Boehner to Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu in the January 25, 2015 issue of "The Fresno Bee," the U.S. mission in Havana, Cuba in the...